xbox-scene.com archived forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

xbox-scene.com forum restored.  registration disabled.  thanks to xboxexpert for the db dump and netham45 for cleaning it up!

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

Author Topic: Ndure Installer for PC 3.1  (Read 1805 times)

Leenuks

Ndure Installer for PC 3.1
« Reply #105 on: April 24, 2009, 05:34:05 PM »

Dash sounds all work. Its my music I downloaded from CD's that are now gone. Game saves are still there though =)

Anyway thanks for your help. Now to upgrade to a bigger drive.

gearb0x

« Reply #106 on: June 06, 2009, 04:39:34 PM »

G'day guys, just having some trouble with my xbox I resoftmodded yesterday, just some quick history I originally modded it around 4 years ago with the bert and ernie font pack the old fasioned way, this worked well but was buggy so at some stage I remodded it with ndure (unsure what version). Which subsequently stoped working, not sure why.

Needless to say my C partition is a mess, so I did the 3.1 install with option 2 (cleared out the hard drive). IT subsequently copied my mess of a C drive to shadow c, which was unwritable. I removed it and added a blank shaddow C and copied a fresh copy from slayers installer.

Now i have a ndure created C, and slayers un modded C in my shadow C both working fine and booting into unleash x, if I choose MS dashboard from the menu it boots up fine

My only problem is Im getting error 21 when I boot with the eject button (this used to work fine the first time I patched with ndure)

Any ideas?

Phill

gearb0x

« Reply #107 on: June 06, 2009, 05:09:11 PM »

Never mind, i didn't know you had to patch a complete C with ndure to use option 2, everything is working perfect now & my C/shadowc drives are nice and clean thanks for a great patcher biggrin.gif

asoftlad

« Reply #108 on: May 02, 2011, 06:32:05 AM »

Just want to say thanks to kingroach for the great painfree installer, dusted off an unmodded xbox 1.6b, followed this guide loosely, thanks to Textbook (which itself borrows heavily from kingroach's own instructions) and was running unleashx in less than an hour.  cool.gif
CAUTION: The tutorial link above relates to ndure version 3.0, elements of the process have been simplified with latest ndure version 3.1.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

Page created in 0.127 seconds with 16 queries.