xbox-scene.com archived forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

xbox-scene.com forum restored.  registration disabled.  thanks to xboxexpert for the db dump and netham45 for cleaning it up!

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

Author Topic: Defective Xbox 360 ?  (Read 3813 times)

xboxredringer

Defective Xbox 360 ?
« Reply #105 on: May 28, 2011, 03:45:40 PM »

so easy to fix. i just created a log in so i can help ppl repair them with out spending a whole lot of money.  red rings..... very simple to repair. cant share all my secrets but i do repair them wink.gif pm me for info

Edited by xboxredringer, 28 May 2011 - 11:47 PM.

danthaman673

Defective Xbox 360 ?
« Reply #106 on: November 26, 2011, 12:36:32 AM »

Hi there ppl, I was wondering if any other repairers out there might have figured-out a means of getting secondary codes from JTAG boxes? It appears that the Xell-eject boot seems to interfere with the system's catching of the error codes. If there are any other repairers out there that know of a way then pls share.

Brgds/Dan

PS: It's funny how half this forum is filled with ppl wondering why their 'x-clamp kit' (and other dodgy 'fixes') don't work. If you need it done properly, you should either get someone 'proper' to do it or learn how to do it properly (which will end-up taking-up years of ur life and cost more than a 50$ reflow or an 100$ re-ball,(Not to mention the cost of the correct tools and chemicals etc.. that's in the 1000's) but judging by this forum and the ppl we get coming to us to fix their botched 'fixes' done by them, a friend (usually following some insane Utube tut) or (becoming more common) backyard/incompetent repairers ...the demand for decent multi-layer SMT-rework/repair skills is strong

Edited by danthaman673, 26 November 2011 - 09:52 AM.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

Page created in 0.14 seconds with 17 queries.