xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: What About New Wip-builds?  (Read 2593 times)

moviecut

• Archived User
What About New Wip-builds?
« on: June 07, 2005, 06:58:00 AM »

hi there!

don`t get me wrong, i like the build 565 very very much!  it`s really stable and has some really nice new features. but i wonder, when there will be the next wip-build. i like to have something that not everyone has  B)

Pillzburydoofus

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2005, 07:28:00 PM »

I noticed that once I updated, the "Check WIP" option is no longer available.  What happened?

isaac_24

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2005, 12:36:00 AM »

Ive noticed that with the final releases, you need to launch UX through the File Manager for the WIP Update to show. This is not required for WIP releases.

ratx

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2005, 06:14:00 AM »

I belive the 565 Update.xml told your WIP to upgrade to a A build so you're not running a WIP any more - hence no Update WIP option... I imagine when new WIPs come out you might have to run an older actual "WIP" version...  current WIP is still 563 I belive...

Mr.INSANE

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2005, 02:06:00 PM »

i think that was actualy the last release seeing it has been about a week and we havent heard from unleashx

sr_sparky

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2005, 07:24:00 PM »

QUOTE(Mr.INSANE @ Jun 23 2005, 10:10 PM)
i think that was actualy the last release seeing it has been about a week and we havent heard from unleashx

Unleashx is busy, just like the rest of us. Last time that he hadn't been on the forums for a while, he came back in about about a month or so with some absolutely fantastic new features. So please, these sort of comments get no-where. James will be back when he is back (he is probably away, or working hard at work).

For now, enjoy the great dash that he has created, if you dont, go elsewhere.