xbox-scene.com archived forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

xbox-scene.com forum restored.  registration disabled.  thanks to xboxexpert for the db dump and netham45 for cleaning it up!

Author Topic: Xbox Live Server Emulator  (Read 178 times)

Trumpetrhapsody

Xbox Live Server Emulator
« on: September 19, 2006, 08:58:00 PM »

It always pisses me off when a game supports Xbox Live but not system Link. I was wondering if anyone has set up a mock xbox live server and tricked their xbox's to using it?

1hotjob

« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2006, 08:31:53 PM »

Xlink Kai?

Or do you just want to do this in your house with another Xbox? You may still be able to do it with Xlink.

torne

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2006, 05:31:23 AM »

The OP was talking about games with no System Link support, which don't work with XLink. There's no Live emulation and probably never will be; for games that are Live-only multiplayer you will simply have to subscribe to Live.

illizit

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2012, 12:39:46 PM »

The OP was talking about games with no System Link support, which don't work with XLink. There's no Live emulation and probably never will be; for games that are Live-only multiplayer you will simply have to subscribe to Live.

I want to resurrect this idea even if it's a pipe dream. sad.gif sorry

Master13

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2012, 11:20:56 PM »

Its sad but Well if your not a dev then all it is is just talk sad.gif . There has been a bunch of talk and a dev has thought about it and what it would take to complete but that's it.

Page created in 0.157 seconds with 16 queries.