xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Unleash X - Changing Orb Shading?  (Read 157 times)

fireflier

• Archived User
Unleash X - Changing Orb Shading?
« on: November 28, 2003, 07:47:00 AM »

Check the post at top of forum, my new skin, i think its called.UnleashX has detailed how to change ORB

SilentHill

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2003, 08:55:00 AM »

QUOTE (fireflier @ Nov 28 2003, 05:47 PM)
Check the post at top of forum, my new skin, i think its called.UnleashX has detailed how to change ORB

Ta, but I know how to change the orb. What I'm referring to is the way that whatever icon occupies the orb's space when you select a game seems off colour, compared to the icon in the list.  It looks slightly greenish - could this be due to the fog effect on the skins?

unleashx

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2003, 09:50:00 AM »

QUOTE (SilentHill @ Nov 28 2003, 06:55 PM)

Ta, but I know how to change the orb. What I'm referring to is the way that whatever icon occupies the orb's space when you select a game seems off colour, compared to the icon in the list.  It looks slightly greenish - could this be due to the fog effect on the skins?

Yes, it's the fog. I'll probably add a config to turn the fog off.

SilentHill

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2003, 12:17:00 PM »

QUOTE (unleashx @ Nov 28 2003, 07:50 PM)
QUOTE (SilentHill @ Nov 28 2003, 06:55 PM)

Yes, it's the fog. I'll probably add a config to turn the fog off.

Ta for the info - I think I'll keep using it till the fog fix comes out anyway. Great work on this by the way - I was surprised by how good it was, suddenly coming out of left field as it did.

SilentHill

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2003, 10:56:00 PM »

Ta - catch is, turning off the fog makes the orb/dial thing transparent - think I'll live with the fog - it does look generally better.