xbox-scene.com archived forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

xbox-scene.com forum restored.  registration disabled.  thanks to xboxexpert for the db dump and netham45 for cleaning it up!

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Xbox 360 Motherboard Component List  (Read 1114 times)

'CrackHour'

NULL
« Reply #30 on: October 23, 2008, 08:24:49 PM »

'

QUOTE(RDC @ Oct 23 2008, 12:35 PM) View Post

They should do fine, the thing just seems to be a pull-up on the CLK line anyway, so anything around 60Ohms should be alright to use.

Size wise ya may have to mess with it to get it to fit, but the 56Ohm value of it should be alright to use.

Worst case scenario, is there anyway around replacing this resistor. Can it be bridged or does it have to get fixed to prevent rrod.

'

RDC

Xbox 360 Motherboard Component List
« Reply #31 on: October 23, 2008, 08:35:34 PM »

I wouldn't bridge it at all, at least put the 56Ohm in there. Worst case get a 1/8w or 1/4w close to that 60Ohm value and solder wires to it, then the other ends of the wires to the pads where the original Resistor was, that work is a little delicate as well, but at least it'll still be in the circuit like it needs to be.

CrackHour

« Reply #32 on: October 23, 2008, 08:49:46 PM »

I wouldn't bridge it at all, at least put the 56Ohm in there. Worst case get a 1/8w or 1/4w close to that 60Ohm value and solder wires to it, then the other ends of the wires to the pads where the original Resistor was, that work is a little delicate as well, but at least it'll still be in the circuit like it needs to be.

yeah i think using some wires is the only way it's gonna work too cramped a space, is there such a thing as liquid solder and if so where can i find some. srry if this is a stupid question.

RDC

« Reply #33 on: October 26, 2008, 05:07:48 PM »

Ya don't really think having a conductive liquid on the motherboard is a good idea do ya? If ya can't solder to those spots get someone who can, last thing ya want to do is go making it worse off than it already is.

Edited by RDC, 27 October 2008 - 01:09 AM.

cableguy2099

« Reply #34 on: November 08, 2008, 08:37:20 PM »

Pleaae somebody sayme the value of the C5G2, this capacitor is near of the back of the sincroswicht, please helpme

RDC

« Reply #35 on: November 08, 2008, 09:54:02 PM »

You're fine with C5G2 missing, it's not going to cause any problems.

cableguy2099

« Reply #36 on: November 09, 2008, 07:28:25 AM »

Thanks RDC, but why the xbox gives the 3 red lights? This is what happend,,,,,,when I turn on de xbox after 5 min. the 3 red lights appears, and I check my mobo.  and just de C5G2 is missing, thast why I think thats de problemn........ I can see this little capacitor joins a resistensia and the other side a transistor. Please help me what I have to do

matgumax

« Reply #37 on: November 27, 2008, 10:07:11 AM »

Hi, this is a great thread.

I am missing the following transistor (I think it is) U6T1 (it is connected with the eFuse). This was ripped off when I tried to do the xclamp fix. The xbox still worked well until I did the update to the NXE. Then an error e80 appeared. I bought a 5 pin transistor and soldered it onto the board again and now I have the error 0022. Could you please provide me with the exact type U6T1 is?

I also would like to know what CR6T1 is exactly because I need to exchange it also (I guess).

Thanks in advance and best regards,
matgumax

RDC

« Reply #38 on: November 27, 2008, 12:08:33 PM »

Thanks RDC, but why the xbox gives the 3 red lights? This is what happend,,,,,,when I turn on de xbox after 5 min. the 3 red lights appears, and I check my mobo.  and just de C5G2 is missing, thast why I think thats de problemn........ I can see this little capacitor joins a resistensia and the other side a transistor. Please help me what I have to do

It's most likely a bad BGA joint on the GPU/CPU causing it, find out what the secondary error code is. If it's 0022 or 0102 then try one of the X-clamp fixes and see if that does anything for it.

Hi, this is a great thread.

I am missing the following transistor (I think it is) U6T1 (it is connected with the eFuse). This was ripped off when I tried to do the xclamp fix. The xbox still worked well until I did the update to the NXE. Then an error e80 appeared. I bought a 5 pin transistor and soldered it onto the board again and now I have the error 0022. Could you please provide me with the exact type U6T1 is?

I also would like to know what CR6T1 is exactly because I need to exchange it also (I guess).

Thanks in advance and best regards,
matgumax

U6T1 (The U means it's some type of IC, a Transistor would be labeled Q) seems to be some sort of VLDO Regulator, though exactly which one I couldn't say for sure. Best thing to do would be to get one from another board, and it can be replaced by U6T1 or U6T2 as the board is setup to use either one. You'll have to replace R6T3 to get rid of the e80 error code also if it was removed.

CR6T1 is a Diode package of some type, probably protection, and would also be best to get it from another 360 board if ya are going to replace it.

xbox360dude

« Reply #39 on: December 26, 2008, 04:29:20 AM »

I need these mosfets near the ANA chip. I will include a picture for referance.IPB Image

RDC

« Reply #40 on: December 26, 2008, 07:09:14 AM »

Those aren't MOSFETs, they're Fixed Voltage Regulators, a 1.8v and a 3.3v. Unless they were removed or physically damaged in some way they're most likely still good.

If ya need to test them plug up a PSU and measure the voltage on the tab of them. That's where the 3.3v and 1.8v standby voltages come from, so the 360 doesn't have to be on to check them, just have to have the PSU plugged up.

ginncorvus

« Reply #41 on: February 07, 2009, 08:21:49 AM »

Hi!
I would know the value of this component:
R3P6
R3P7
C2N1
R1M2

thnks for help  smile.gif

RDC

« Reply #42 on: February 07, 2009, 11:09:21 AM »

R3P6 - 10k

R3P7 - 1k

R1M2 - 0ohm jumper

C2N1 - Is a Decoupling Capacitor and it's value, as with most of the SMT Caps on the board, isn't known. You can replace it with just about anything from 0.01uF to 0.001uF and it'll be fine, or just leave it off and it'll be alright with it missing as it's not a critical component.

Edited by RDC, 07 February 2009 - 08:15 PM.

ginncorvus

« Reply #43 on: February 07, 2009, 12:12:18 PM »

Thank you very much!!  biggrin.gif

d-2-d

« Reply #44 on: February 09, 2009, 01:19:33 PM »

What are the values for

C9A2 - In front of power supply
C3R2 - Back of mobo in infront of a ram chip
C4U1 - Looks the same as the c3r2

Would a ram chip still function if its cracked on a side?

Do I need to replace the above parts or can I bridge the connection?

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Edited by d-2-d, 09 February 2009 - 10:20 PM.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Page created in 0.113 seconds with 15 queries.