xbox-scene.com archived forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

xbox-scene.com forum restored.  registration disabled.  thanks to xboxexpert for the db dump and netham45 for cleaning it up!

Author Topic: Using The Xbox Sdk?  (Read 74 times)

chigga102

Using The Xbox Sdk?
« on: June 24, 2006, 08:02:19 PM »

I'm new to this xbox 360 hacking and developing so dont flame me for asking this question so can't u use the original xbox sdk if u have it as a tool for xbox 360 once they have figured out how to run unsigned code on it.

deadparrot

Using The Xbox Sdk?
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2006, 05:01:32 AM »

Sure, but it will only run in the emulator.

chigga102

Using The Xbox Sdk?
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2006, 10:42:20 AM »

As i said i'm new so can't the guys who came up with the first hack use this in any way to write software to do something to the security in the x360.

deadparrot

Using The Xbox Sdk?
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2006, 11:08:14 AM »

What hack?

All you can do is play 1:1 backups.  Those are already signed.

chigga102

Using The Xbox Sdk?
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2006, 04:42:59 AM »

Not the firmware hack the linux hack the one with replacement dashboards and all. Or cant you just do the firmware hack and use the xbox sdk and run the apps in this "emulator" u speak of ? Cause all i do with original is backups and snes/n64 roms and it would be nice. OR cant  u use the emulator to run linux.

cerealkillajme

Using The Xbox Sdk?
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2006, 06:01:03 AM »

Wow dude, your a genius. I wonder why nobody thought of that before. Mad props to you for figuring out how to hack a 360.  jester.gif

BCfosheezy

Using The Xbox Sdk?
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2006, 09:37:51 AM »

Wow dude, your a genius. I wonder why nobody thought of that before. Mad props to you for figuring out how to hack a 360.  jester.gif

ya who would have thought that a new member with 5 posts would have figured out what we collectively have been trying to do since the release of the 360 ALL HAIL THIS NEW GUY

::jew:: <-(i wish there was a smilie for that tongue.gif)

'blah101'

NULL
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2006, 07:27:59 PM »

'

QUOTE(cerealkillajme @ Jun 27 2006, 09:08 AM) View Post

ya who would have thought that a new member with 5 posts would have figured out what we collectively have been trying to do since the release of the 360 ALL HAIL THIS NEW GUY

::jew:: <-(i wish there was a smilie for that tongue.gif)

'

Page created in 0.155 seconds with 16 queries.