xbox-scene.com archived forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

xbox-scene.com forum restored.  registration disabled.  thanks to xboxexpert for the db dump and netham45 for cleaning it up!

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Gamercard Themes  (Read 241 times)

MrBones

Gamercard Themes
« Reply #30 on: March 14, 2006, 07:32:11 PM »

An Oblivion one...

IPB Image

IPB Image

If there are any specific games anybody wants, just let me know, and I'll work on one.

deakphreak

Gamercard Themes
« Reply #31 on: March 14, 2006, 07:48:29 PM »

Ive touched up your version a bit.  Remember you can use jpg, gif or png versions of any theme.  Here are the 2 transparent ones for twiztid.  Also keep in mind, png images are only transparent with firefox or IE7 and above.

GIF
IPB Image

PNG
IPB Image

and the burnout theme

IPB Image

That is tight mr bones!!!  Im going to make it so it shows a game theme for your last game played, or at least have that as an option so we need a theme for any out there that have not been made yet.... Geometry Wars wink.gif

MrPhunkee

Gamercard Themes
« Reply #32 on: March 14, 2006, 08:19:26 PM »

That oblivion thing looks great as well. Would indeed be sweet to have a rotating gamercad from the game ur playing. Whos gonna do the hosting? I just read not everyone was allowed 2 use it cuz of bandwith. Didnt know before. So if u want to remove mine, let me know

MrBones

Gamercard Themes
« Reply #33 on: March 14, 2006, 11:00:56 PM »

Geometry Wars...

IPB Image

IPB Image

Edited by MrBones, 15 March 2006 - 08:02 AM.

MrBones

Gamercard Themes
« Reply #34 on: March 14, 2006, 11:44:24 PM »

Ghost Recon

IPB Image

IPB Image

That's about all I can muster for tonight.

deakphreak

Gamercard Themes
« Reply #35 on: March 15, 2006, 06:17:18 AM »

Lookin good. Weve got one for ghost recon already wink.gif but i will work on the geometry wars.  It would help to know what font you used and possibly have you send me the font and the color used for the text so i can try and reproduce the same text.  Also if you use a different image for the rep, it would help to get a seperate image for the rep so its easier for me.

MrPhunkee - I used to have it so not everyone could use the cards unless you were approved by me. That has been changed and everyone can use the cards. My hosting basicly has unlimited space and tonz of bandwidth so im hosting all of these themes but they do get cached for 30 min. right now i believe which helps out with bandwidth.  For the people that help out with themes im going to add them to a special list where theirs gets updated MUCH quicker wink.gif

Oblivion theme is done and added.
IPB Image

PNG images are easier to work with and please watch the image size.  I dont want any images that are over 100k so try and reduce the image a bit and if its not transparent then use a jpg with a lil compression when you can smile.gif I touched up the oblivion one for the png so it displays better. Also make sure you leave plenty of room for me to work with and add text. That oblivion one was tough to get the zone in there, or even leave it out.  Remember each card doesnt need all the info, you can leave out whatever you want, or instead of last game played images i can output text instead so whatever you want on there wink.gif Here is an example below
IPB Image

Edited by deakphreak, 15 March 2006 - 03:20 PM.

deakphreak

Gamercard Themes
« Reply #36 on: March 15, 2006, 08:55:30 AM »

Mr Bones has now been added to the "special" users whose image cache time will be much less.  Your card will now update more often then others wink.gif Thanks for your support and continue to make themes as long as you want.

metaldevil

Gamercard Themes
« Reply #37 on: March 15, 2006, 12:33:11 PM »

I got tired of playin' around with Google so I used a subway scene instead of what I originally wanted to do. IMO, it works pretty well. It's not a scene from the game. It's a real sub.

Base image:
IPB Image

Example gamercard:
IPB Image

Edit: Wow, I've seen a lot of people sportin' the XS gamercard/sig. It seems to be a hit. cool.gif

Edited by metaldevil, 15 March 2006 - 09:47 PM.

MrBones

Gamercard Themes
« Reply #38 on: March 15, 2006, 02:17:48 PM »

Perfect Dark

IPB Image

IPB Image

What other games are needed?

Edited by MrBones, 15 March 2006 - 11:31 PM.

metaldevil

Gamercard Themes
« Reply #39 on: March 15, 2006, 02:37:49 PM »

We should start a checklist of what games are done and which ones are left to do. Then, someone can come to this thread and say "I'll do this game" so that we don't have doubles or more of one game. wink.gif Sound good?

Games done so far (off the top of my head):
PGR3
PDZ
Condemned
Oblivion
Burnout
GR:AW
Marble Blast
Geo Wars

Am I missing any that have been done?

deakphreak

Gamercard Themes
« Reply #40 on: March 15, 2006, 03:26:27 PM »

Yea that sounds about right.  I should set up a php script where people can submit a theme to be done, it will add it to a list and when someone wants to do one of the themes, they can click on a check box next to  it or something like that so others know its being worked on. wink.gif  That may take some time because ive got a TON of things going on ATM.

Keep em comin and i will add them ASAP!!!

MrBones

Gamercard Themes
« Reply #41 on: March 15, 2006, 04:42:38 PM »

Need For Speed

IPB Image

IPB Image

deakphreak

Gamercard Themes
« Reply #42 on: March 15, 2006, 07:01:30 PM »

Need For Speed

IPB Image

IPB Image

Sorry im not really feelin that one. I will use it for now until someone comes up with one i like better. wink.gif

awal

Gamercard Themes
« Reply #43 on: March 15, 2006, 10:24:10 PM »

Yea, the text on the NFS one isnt too great. Looks like you didnt turn on anti aliasing

metaldevil

Gamercard Themes
« Reply #44 on: March 16, 2006, 05:17:38 AM »

I'm not trying to step on anyone's toes here, but since you didn't like that NFS:MW card, I decided to take a stab at it.

Base image:
IPB Image

Example gamercard:
IPB Image

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Page created in 0.161 seconds with 16 queries.