xbox-scene.com archived forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

xbox-scene.com forum restored.  registration disabled.  thanks to xboxexpert for the db dump and netham45 for cleaning it up!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Gamercard Themes  (Read 436 times)

Alex2x3

Gamercard Themes
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2006, 07:48:37 PM »

Ohh, cool. Some of these looks really awesome. I wonder if I could make these... I'm pretty experienced in Photoshop. Never the less, great job guys.

deakphreak

Gamercard Themes
« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2006, 07:54:57 PM »

Everyone says they are experienced in photoshop but i never see anyone making themes cept for metaldevil sad.gif  What gives?

Edited by deakphreak, 14 March 2006 - 04:55 AM.

awal

Gamercard Themes
« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2006, 08:17:20 PM »

I would make one, but I just have no use for it. I dont have a 360 ph34r.gif
I tried making a halo 2 one, because you said you wanted on, but I thought it sucked so I stopped

deakphreak

Gamercard Themes
« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2006, 09:34:55 PM »

You should have posted it anyway. They dont have to look all super special.  I can always use one unless someone comes up with a better one wink.gif

jwin767

Gamercard Themes
« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2006, 04:31:19 AM »

i thought id make a burnout gamercard for the burnout fans

Heres the base without anything:

IPB Image

heres Deak phreaks mock-up:

IPB Image

Hope you like them biggrin.gif

photo bucket is being gay so ill upload them in a bit to my webspace

Edited by jwin767, 14 March 2006 - 01:38 PM.

metaldevil

Gamercard Themes
« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2006, 07:27:58 AM »

Love the Burnout! biggrin.gif

I tried following the links at http://www.masterb4t...urnRev_Base.png and http://www.masterb4t...urnRev_Deak.png, but they give me errors. unsure.gif

I'm really looking forward to seeing the cards once everything gets sorted out. beerchug.gif

Edit: Nevermind. I just saw them in the 360 general thread. Lookin' good. smile.gif

IPB Image

Just one thing: it could use a black border around it. beerchug.gif

Edited by metaldevil, 14 March 2006 - 04:31 PM.

metaldevil

Gamercard Themes
« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2006, 08:17:08 AM »

I just noticed the bar where the name goes is too small. Long gamertags like Himura-san's will bleed into the picture. You'll need to put something there so the name is clearly legible however long it is.

Edited by metaldevil, 14 March 2006 - 05:17 PM.

deakphreak

Gamercard Themes
« Reply #22 on: March 14, 2006, 09:08:17 AM »

I will use that one for now and if you make a better one, then i can update it. If someone has a long gamer id then i guess they can pick another theme to use lol

Ive noticed a couple of the gamercards take a lil while to load and cut off part of the bottom. Im not sure if its just me or if it happes to others but i will look into it and  find out why.  Ive noticed it on graw, psy and sometimes the spidey theme.  It may have to do with the image quality and size or the amount of themes in the file but i doubt that.

MrBones

Gamercard Themes
« Reply #23 on: March 14, 2006, 12:33:13 PM »

Hopefully a few people on here will appreciate this.

IPB Image

IPB Image

the red is ba0102, font is Lucida Handwriting.

Edited by MrBones, 14 March 2006 - 09:36 PM.

deakphreak

Gamercard Themes
« Reply #24 on: March 14, 2006, 01:53:32 PM »

The twiztid one is pretty tight except the color clashes with the background and its sort of difficult to read. Madrox's head is chopped off at the top as well and if someone has a long gamertag name it will interfere with the gamerscore.  You can try to fix those issues if you want or i can play with it when im working on it.

MrBones

Gamercard Themes
« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2006, 02:01:33 PM »

Madrox's head is cutoff because I didn't want to shrink it anymore.  As for the colors, I can rework it a little later tonight and see what I come up with.

deakphreak

Gamercard Themes
« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2006, 02:41:51 PM »

Thank you, feel free to make as many as you want.  I may have figured out the issue with the images getting cut off so thats good.  The burnout theme is almost done.  If i can get a bunch of different game themes by the end of the week, then i will add the ability to show a matching theme for the last game you played. Otherwise i will just wait until there are more.

Im glad to see more people getting into this finally  biggrin.gif

deadparrot

Gamercard Themes
« Reply #27 on: March 14, 2006, 03:13:21 PM »

OK, first problem I had, stupid me, Didn't see IXtreme 1.6 for 83850C specifically. I tried the old one and ignored the error message. Stupid Me.

OK wierd now, I fixed my problem of E66 and RRoD by using Iprep, to restore it so that JungleFlasher could at least detect it was a 7850 drive. Don't know how I did it, but it did. Then I reflashed it to 83850C by manually spoofing it and now I can get to the Xbox Dashboard, but my DVD drive can't read backups or originals at all. Any advice?
May start from step 1 all over again and see what I can do, but will have to wait til tonight to try.

if you cant read backups or originals sounds like you have the wrong key!

'MrBones'

NULL
« Reply #28 on: March 14, 2006, 03:59:23 PM »

'
               How 'bout these?

IPB Image

IPB Image

'

'MrPhunkee'

NULL
« Reply #29 on: March 14, 2006, 05:58:25 PM »

'
               that looks a lot better then the previous. And I like it as well. Great to see wonderfull custom gamercards. The default was getting boring smile.gif

'
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Page created in 0.094 seconds with 16 queries.