xbox-scene.com archived forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

xbox-scene.com forum restored.  registration disabled.  thanks to xboxexpert for the db dump and netham45 for cleaning it up!

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17]

Author Topic: FAQ: Xbox 360 Error Codes Explained  (Read 4019 times)

Jcb890

FAQ: Xbox 360 Error Codes Explained
« Reply #240 on: January 29, 2012, 10:18:53 AM »

My Xbox360 is driving me NUTS!!!

I got the 3 Red Lights, so I did the x-clamp removal and re-greased my CPU and GPU.  After doing that, when powering the Xbox up, the red lights are supposed to stay, right?  Well, they don't.  As soon as I turn it on, the lights are green and it works fine for a bit.  It runs really loud and then if I turn it off and go to turn it back on, BAM, RROD.  So, using another guide I checked the code, 3x 4 red lights, then 2 red lights - so code 0002.  What the hell do I do?  My Xbox has the RAM chips with the thermal pads on them, do I need to replace those?  They seem to be in OK shape, but I'm not sure.  I'm stuck here, I don't know what to do.  Any help would be great.

xiaotuanzi

« Reply #241 on: February 16, 2012, 08:25:14 PM »

Can't send it to MS either because it is now irridescent blue with 2 windows in it

hardrock351w

« Reply #242 on: April 01, 2012, 09:03:06 AM »

I thought I should share my findings on error 0031,.....for me it was a bad nand flash that gave me this error.
I was returning one of my jtag's to stock, and I flashed what I thought was a backup of the original nand.(I had a few backups of it)
After pulling my hair out I decided to compare the backup I used with some of the other backups and realized I had a couple of them that must have been from another jtag,....and with my luck thats the bin I used.
So I simply soldered my LPT cable back on, and flashed the original bin to it.
No more 0031 and all is normal now.

I hope this helps

Kriscube

« Reply #243 on: April 16, 2012, 04:44:07 PM »

Hey dudes you can fix it with this guide <a href="http://xbox-360-repair-guide-ebook.XS Filter - 102806 - 4/" target="_blank">xbox 360 repair guide</a>

Hi Koolio 12, I really could do with this guide as my probs fall within this range. I had a dvd open prob before I set out to flash my liteon -16D2S (02510C) phat drive I think it's a falcon but not sure. I am using jungleflasher. I've seen something like 2007 2nd generation also. CK3i and X360USB Pro could not open drive door. It only opens when connected to xbox with a disc in in it and played perfectly well. The dvd drive died during flashing attempts, I bought and installed a new motor but it is no use. My only hope despite bad data and so many weird errors is that I managed to get what looks like dvd key: DVD Key@ A030 FE00AAD8586D5B018A5C57D2E7C9C58F, Inquiry string found, Identify string found, dump.bin
then I get the following error: Can’t open file C:\Users\THE HINSONs\Desktop\TODAY FLASHING LITEON
02510C\FLASHING XBOX360\firmware\LTPlus-0251-v3.0.bin
Drive back into xbox all the lovely green lights will do its own stuff but suddenly a red light will appear at bottom right and stay on, the screen then will turn blackish with system error E64. I joined this wonderful caring Xbox-Scene in the last hour or so please forgive my ignorance. The guide you have provided will not open for me that's why I've chosen to use you as my first contact. Thanks to you or any one who can help.

Edited by Kriscube, 17 April 2012 - 12:50 AM.

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17]

Page created in 0.111 seconds with 15 queries.