xbox-scene.com archived forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

xbox-scene.com forum restored.  registration disabled.  thanks to xboxexpert for the db dump and netham45 for cleaning it up!

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Ipod 5g Vs Ipod Nano  (Read 891 times)

Modderxtrordanare

Ipod 5g Vs Ipod Nano
« Reply #30 on: May 12, 2006, 03:02:58 PM »

I have an iAudio MP3 player.  Its 512mb but it does movies, text files, lighter than a nano, color, full display.
Stolen from CES.

And to the fag who stole an iPod saying that 90% of us would steal one, dont try to act smart and use statistics against us, since im 100% sure that atleast 90-99% of people on this earth have MORALS. I even saw 2 ipods laying on the ground in our parking lot coming back from a bombthreat.  So I got them to the office and the owners got it back.

You're scum.

What if it was your iPod and you left it somewhere on accident, and someone stole it and said because you left it there, you don't deserve it.  Humans aren't perfect, they forget things once in a while, then you scumbags come a profit of them because you cant do it like everyother human and get a job.  You just steal theirs.

Edited by Modderxtrordanare, 12 May 2006 - 11:09 PM.

Lpk32187

Ipod 5g Vs Ipod Nano
« Reply #31 on: May 12, 2006, 03:34:10 PM »

I have an iAudio MP3 player.  Its 512mb but it does movies, text files, lighter than a nano, color, full display.
Stolen from CES.

And to the fag who stole an iPod saying that 90% of us would steal one, dont try to act smart and use statistics against us, since im 100% sure that atleast 90-99% of people on this earth have MORALS. I even saw 2 ipods laying on the ground in our parking lot coming back from a bombthreat.  So I got them to the office and the owners got it back.

You're scum.

What if it was your iPod and you left it somewhere on accident, and someone stole it and said because you left it there, you don't deserve it.  Humans aren't perfect, they forget things once in a while, then you scumbags come a profit of them because you cant do it like everyother human and get a job.  You just steal theirs.

Sure I would be pissed but I do think that if I do leave something of value out like that then I don't deserve to have one in the first place.

throwingks

Ipod 5g Vs Ipod Nano
« Reply #32 on: May 12, 2006, 03:39:21 PM »

^^^
Judge, Jury, and Executioner.
huh.gif

CattyKid

Ipod 5g Vs Ipod Nano
« Reply #33 on: May 12, 2006, 03:44:49 PM »

Sure I would be pissed but I do think that if I do leave something of value out like that then I don't deserve to have one in the first place.

Well that's wrong.
We all make mistakes.
Misplace something of value and I'm sure your opinion will change.
There's something called "being a good person and doing the right thing."  Oh, and Karma as well.wink.gif

Edited by CattyKid, 12 May 2006 - 11:45 PM.

Rylinkus

Ipod 5g Vs Ipod Nano
« Reply #34 on: May 16, 2006, 04:54:05 PM »

Look every thief or other drain on society has an excuse and justification for their action. This is no different.

liamson86

Ipod 5g Vs Ipod Nano
« Reply #35 on: May 22, 2006, 04:15:24 AM »

the battery life didn't last long at all, and the only way to charge it was through a computer, i thought that was gay

thats totally wrong. for starters you can buy a mains adapter to charge the ipod. You can also buy docking stations for the ipod that charges the ipod as well. i should know.... i got one tongue.gif

i have this ipod docking system Ibass

Edited by liamson86, 22 May 2006 - 12:16 PM.

juanman

Ipod 5g Vs Ipod Nano
« Reply #36 on: May 24, 2006, 05:35:18 PM »

yeah, buy a 5g video. i got a 30 gb (for "free", my u2 4th gen kept breaking so under best buy's lemon policy, 4th it breaks, i get store credit in the amount of the u2 ipod, so i got a 30 gb video and a case with the left over money"
well back to the subject, defiantely get a video, bigger screen, videos, more songs, theyre bigger, but still a hell of alot smaller than some mp3 players

bigjimmy

Ipod 5g Vs Ipod Nano
« Reply #37 on: May 24, 2006, 10:48:56 PM »

Yeah dont get a nano. They are shit. Get a 30 gig video ipod cause they are better in just about every way. Just my 2 cents.

Champo3000

Ipod 5g Vs Ipod Nano
« Reply #38 on: May 27, 2006, 04:08:23 PM »

Yeah dont get a ipod cause they are shit in just about every way. Just my 2 cents.

Fixed. wink.gif

killerbootsman

Ipod 5g Vs Ipod Nano
« Reply #39 on: May 27, 2006, 10:19:13 PM »

Stolen from CES.

You're scum.

YAY! Go iAudio! You have the U3, one of the best flash players on the market. It comes in 512 mb, 1 GB, or 2 GB.

I have an iAudio X5L(35 hour battery life using 128 kbps mp3). Plays xvid movies, has USB-OTG, plays many audio formats, DOESN'T scratch at all(black aluminum), reported to be the audiophile's DAP on many audio sites(hydrogenaudio, headfi, etc.), plug 'n' play (drag 'n drop files to drive, no software requried like iTunes), comes with an AC adaptor, etc,etc,etc,etc. My only complaint is the screen size(2").

All Iaudio players are great. Just look at the cowon A2. 4" screen. Plays many movie formats(xvid, divx, avi, mg, etc.), and has constant firmware updates.

Go to http://www.iaudiophile.net for all your iaudio needs.

manu_xl

Ipod 5g Vs Ipod Nano
« Reply #40 on: June 18, 2006, 07:32:42 PM »

my advice ... anything but ipod

a lil small on capacity, but by far the best mp3 player imo

IPB Image

an ipod is good when you install rockbox

musiclovr89

Ipod 5g Vs Ipod Nano
« Reply #41 on: December 09, 2008, 01:57:38 AM »

I have a nano. It scratches but over time most things will get dings and scratches anyway. Getting a case will get it in better shape than if you didn't have it. I kinda want the 5g though. I need more memory for all my songs.

Jonny99

Ipod 5g Vs Ipod Nano
« Reply #42 on: September 01, 2009, 05:01:35 PM »

I like the new iPod Nano Chromatic better than the 5g.
But that's just my opinior.

And there might be a new iPod on September 9th!

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Page created in 0.13 seconds with 14 queries.