xbox-scene.com archived forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

xbox-scene.com forum restored.  registration disabled.  thanks to xboxexpert for the db dump and netham45 for cleaning it up!

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

Author Topic: Post Your Cars Up!  (Read 3071 times)

SniperKilla

Post Your Cars Up!
« Reply #105 on: December 02, 2009, 04:43:22 AM »

youre lucky you still have that car in 1 piece shooting pics in North Shore tongue.gif
i used to walk across the 6th st bridge everyday... sucked walking across during winter... cold as balls.... then i moved and lived at the corner of blvd of the allies and smithfield st...

ROFL... That area down at station sq was scary, was always expecting a bum to attack me.

We almost got arrested a few nights later, I had my buddy in town who is a hobbyist photographer and has a high dollar DSLR and we had 2 GTO's and 2 Cobalt SS's together, he wanted to get some shots so we drove around looking for spots and decided that we could totally drive on the sidewalk on the side of PNC Park.... Well the street you have to go down is closed and the turn around was marked emergency vehicles only... it was 3am so we decided to go down there anyway, drive up on the sidewalk (Which involved squeezing between the PNC Park entrance gate and a light post), all was going well until we saw a PGH Police officer drive by the top of the street then turn down.  We got yelled at pretty good, asked if we were stupid etc etc and told if we were not gone by the time he made another loop of W General Robinson st we were in deep shit.  Oh and my friend found out he forgot his tripod... so pics weren't even worth it

IPB Image

IPB Image

Along W General Robinson by Heinz Field
IPB Image

IPB Image

Edited by SniperKilla, 02 December 2009 - 01:44 PM.

o The Drizzle o

Post Your Cars Up!
« Reply #106 on: December 03, 2009, 04:55:41 AM »

ROFL... That area down at station sq was scary, was always expecting a bum to attack me.

We almost got arrested a few nights later, I had my buddy in town who is a hobbyist photographer and has a high dollar DSLR and we had 2 GTO's and 2 Cobalt SS's together, he wanted to get some shots so we drove around looking for spots and decided that we could totally drive on the sidewalk on the side of PNC Park.... Well the street you have to go down is closed and the turn around was marked emergency vehicles only... it was 3am so we decided to go down there anyway, drive up on the sidewalk (Which involved squeezing between the PNC Park entrance gate and a light post), all was going well until we saw a PGH Police officer drive by the top of the street then turn down.  We got yelled at pretty good, asked if we were stupid etc etc and told if we were not gone by the time he made another loop of W General Robinson st we were in deep shit.  Oh and my friend found out he forgot his tripod... so pics weren't even worth it

it isnt a good pittsburgh pic bridge unless you can read "Toaster" on the bridge tongue.gif

Chancer

Post Your Cars Up!
« Reply #107 on: February 20, 2010, 07:37:21 AM »

Might as well post up my latest.
IPB Image

grim_d

Post Your Cars Up!
« Reply #108 on: March 02, 2010, 10:57:50 AM »

Not bad at all chancer, what did you have before?

Oh and my 17 year old rusty jap box is faster!  ph34r.gif

jesterrace777

Post Your Cars Up!
« Reply #109 on: September 24, 2010, 08:36:08 PM »

2007 CBR 125..... Dunno if they are available in the states yet. not a speed demon but quick around town. It will do more then the speed limit on the highway so its fast enough!  Also 70-120 mpg depending on how you drive it
IPB Image
and a 2005 Mazda 3 sedan as my "gas guzzler".... lol

Unfortunately no we don't have anything smaller than the inline 4 600cc size here for the CBRs.  Since we don't have any real licensing restrictions here in the US, the dealers push the larger size bikes since it lines their pockets with cash which forces people to buy bikes that are much bigger than they really need or want.  The smallest sport bike we have here in the states is the Kawasaki Ninja 250 (the only one in it's class) and even on that we get the shaft as here it is a twin carb version and over in Europe you get the EFI on the 250 Ninja.  Manufacturers need to realize that there is still a significant and prominent market here in the US for a well powered 250 bike (ie CBR250) and give beginner/practical riders some fun, yet, smaller sized motorcycles here.  Way too many people over here who are talked into bikes that are too large for them and they end up getting seriously hurt or killed.   sad.gif

Anyways I just got started with riding so I went with something that I wouldn't get my self killed on and was cheap.  One '95 Honda Nighthawk 250 (CB250) with just over 3800 miles.  Cost me a whopping $900.  Works perfect for just about everything I want.

IPB Image

Edited by jesterrace777, 25 September 2010 - 04:39 AM.

wwwyzzerdd

Post Your Cars Up!
« Reply #110 on: September 28, 2010, 05:33:53 PM »

thirdgen FTW

89 firebird
IPB Image
BTW the paint does look good on the bottom, its jsut the camera lighting and angle and stuff

my subs
IPB Image

hell yeah, love thirdgens, thats a really nice clean firebird, heres my 88 iroc project

the pictures are horrible, but its all i have, i dont feel like going outside to take new ones
IPB Image

so this thread is about what we roll in, well heres heres my daily driver, 86 toyota pickup, lol, yes i painted the tires white i dont care what it looks like really, its old and ugly, but probably the most reliable vehicle ive ever owned, but then i again im not the type to let my oil get black before i start to think about changing it, good on gas too!
IPB Image

Edited by wwwyzzerdd, 29 September 2010 - 01:43 AM.

jesterrace777

Post Your Cars Up!
« Reply #111 on: November 10, 2010, 11:59:34 PM »

2007 CBR 125..... Dunno if they are available in the states yet. not a speed demon but quick around town. It will do more then the speed limit on the highway so its fast enough!  Also 70-120 mpg depending on how you drive it
IPB Image
and a 2005 Mazda 3 sedan as my "gas guzzler".... lol

WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!  Just got word that the CBR250 is coming to the US next year as a 2011 model.  Unfortunately it is not the snappy little I4 beast that they produced in Japan and Australia but at least it gives us another small sport bike option besides the 250 Ninja.  

Vasher

Post Your Cars Up!
« Reply #112 on: December 10, 2010, 12:21:06 AM »

I haven't been here in a loooong time. Maybe some of you remember me.

Anyways...

Here's the '10 G37S I bought in Feb.

IPB Image

and next to the '10 QX I bought my girl. (The Ford isn't mine yet, babysitting it for father in law, trying to work a deal on it).

IPB Image

Here she is after a "doomas" made a left turn into her nose.

IPB Image

IPB Image

And here is her replacement ('11 G37s).

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Oh, almost forgot. Here's my neighbor's tree on the rental I had after the accident. smile.gif

IPB Image

Edited by Vasher, 10 December 2010 - 09:28 AM.

lostboyz

Post Your Cars Up!
« Reply #113 on: December 11, 2010, 11:21:41 PM »

Sounds like a wonderful string of good luck

good looking infiniti

Speedy Debandit

Post Your Cars Up!
« Reply #114 on: January 27, 2011, 10:39:13 PM »

Here's my ride, representing those ford nutters from down under!

IPB Image

And here's a computer game that I get up to when not playing xbox:

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

Naturally, I'm the Brown/Orange/Bronze looking car biggrin.gif

And here's a sport I get up to in real life form!

IPB Image

That picture was taken on February 7, 2010

IPB Image

IPB Image

These 2 are much more recent, taken on November 6, 2010.

I'm sporting a new race suit too, it's a much better quality, black in colour, i'm also about to buy a newer kart chassis too, so 2011 for my second season of karting should be a very interesting year!

Edit: Changed image links so you can actually see them before clicking on them.

Edited by Speedy Debandit, 28 January 2011 - 07:47 AM.

SniperKilla

Post Your Cars Up!
« Reply #115 on: February 01, 2011, 09:21:50 AM »

Started the GTO up the other day to get a charge in the battery...

I miss this sound... is it spring yet?

sk8phreak88

Post Your Cars Up!
« Reply #116 on: March 11, 2011, 03:11:08 PM »

I was thinking the same thing Sniper..

It's almost spring now though!

sarahchen

Post Your Cars Up!
« Reply #117 on: March 14, 2012, 02:38:18 AM »

Nice stingray

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

Page created in 0.185 seconds with 15 queries.