xbox-scene.com archived forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

xbox-scene.com forum restored.  registration disabled.  thanks to xboxexpert for the db dump and netham45 for cleaning it up!

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8

Author Topic: Post Your Cars Up!  (Read 3073 times)

Psykomantis00

Post Your Cars Up!
« Reply #75 on: October 07, 2005, 07:08:39 PM »

If the battery is in the front of the car it would be extremely easy to install a ps2 and xbox. Look around for some used tv's on ebay. Can I get a pick of the boot? Is that where you put the targa top when its not on the car?

Psykomantis00

Post Your Cars Up!
« Reply #76 on: October 07, 2005, 07:10:38 PM »

I like the rims you have on there, but if you want something unique done, get the rims you have now powder coated to the same color as your car.

lordvader129

Post Your Cars Up!
« Reply #77 on: October 08, 2005, 10:01:37 AM »

QUOTE(Rylinkus @ Sep 20 2005, 06:33 PM)
Some nice cars here. Im a huge mazda fan so the RX7 is a favorite. And my bud had an 86 white IROC in HS so Im a HUGE fan of 3rd gen camaros for sentimental reasons. Ill post some pics of my cars at some point. Prob not tonight though.

View Post

hey ry, my buddy is trying to sell his POS 92 camaro, i think the going price is "get it the hell out of my garage, OBO" lol

he blew his engine, some some crackhead dropped a junkyard 3.1L firebird engine in it, the timing is currently approx 10-15 points off, at least one flat tire and the hood and hatch hrdrolics are shot, thats all ive seen of it, lol

its the 25th aniversery edition though, i guess that just means it says that on the dash and has body color rims

and if anyone wants to see my stock tbird its down there in my sig

\/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/

RichMR2

Post Your Cars Up!
« Reply #78 on: October 11, 2005, 02:30:57 AM »

QUOTE(Psykomantis00 @ Oct 8 2005, 04:19 AM)
If the battery is in the front of the car it would be extremely easy to install a ps2 and xbox. Look around for some used tv's on ebay. Can I get a pick of the boot? Is that where you put the targa top when its not on the car?

View Post

Yeah I have the PS2 installed, but Im removing it from where it is, its something I need to plan out, but might strip an xbox and get it running XBMC for the car, fit it in the car not the xbox case if you get me. But the front boot is very clutterd with the spare, coolant beelding bits, clutch & brake resiviours, a hell of alot of gubbins in there. T Tops go behind the seats (hence no decent Subs there only Genesis P69 6x9 subs)

QUOTE(Psykomantis00 @ Oct 8 2005, 04:21 AM)
I like the rims you have on there, but if you want something unique done, get the rims you have now powder coated to the same color as your car.

View Post

Thought that a long time ago, well, the car has pearls on so was going to get them sprayed with the same pearls that are on the car so when the sun hits they change from silver to purply/blue. But have some new rims on the way soon because the rims on there dont suit the kit IMO, they were put on before I put the kit on and I never got round to changing them.

'grim_d'

NULL
« Reply #79 on: March 13, 2008, 05:19:49 PM »

'

QUOTE(Dano2k0 @ Mar 14 2008, 12:21 AM) View Post

Nice one mate, so your getting a Sunny GTI?

Aint they got about 140BHP standard? thats not bad at all, abit of tuning could go along way on that car.

Oh and for the coils, i agree some can be pretty rough and harsh for road use, but it depends on which type you get, some are also adjustable, so you can soften them up abit if you wish.

Ive got some FK's on the Astra, and they are great, they deffinatly aren't too harsh in my opinion and the handling really is amazing, summer will be the ultimate test when the roads warm up some. They are fully adjustable too, and can drop up to 70mm

Ive only got it on standard wheels at the moment though which are 17's i'm after some 18's, they aren't the best of brands but look alright, was considering painting them or having them refurbed in black as they are second hand and seeing how much more i can drop her. biggrin.gif

yeah ill be after a GTI to bounce around in until i can get a GTI-R im sunny mad lol, yup about 140bhp standard, prob around 125 after all these years, exhaust & intake and a few other bits and bobs should take it up to around 160 without breaking the bank, N/A tuning gets pointless really quick.

Uses the sr20 engine too, so GTI-r engine can be dropped straight in, but the prospect of 220bhp at the front with about 300kg less weight than a pulsar is a fast but scary idea.

I toyed with the idea of getting a R5 GTT, but i dont know if i can be arsed with maintenance costs and finding a gen of a 5 these days is very very hard.

Coils and their harshness come down to the driver really, i certianly dnt mind being bounced around laugh.gif

aw man you got to replace the wheels, put 16's on and slam the fucker  muhaha.gif

edit: perfect GTI on pistonheads, such a shame i dont hav that kind of cash right now sad.gif http://www.pistonhea...ales/414540.htm

Edited by grim_d, 02 March 2010 - 08:01 PM.

'

'Dano2k0'

NULL
« Reply #80 on: March 14, 2008, 12:04:29 PM »

'
               Yeah mate i can guess it might have lost abit of power over the years, but unless its been totally thrashed and has done silly miles, i bet it won't have lost too much and will probably still go pretty well.

It is indeed supprising a few bits can soon have a decent gain for the money you'd spend, but N/A tuning can actually go along way, my brother (i think ive said before) is still in the process of building his engine for his corsa, and hes putting it on throttle bodies, with normal aspirated engines on these things, they can get some real power and tourq from low down the revs. Hes hoping he'll have fastest N/A Corsa in the UK when its finished, and i think hes gona achieve it too. I think hes hoping for somewhere in the region of 240BHP all in all, in a front wheel drive car thats gona be plenty considering its size and weight, and the ammount of tourq its gona have. So far though hes spent quite a sum of cash on it, could have deffinatly put a 2litre turbo in it for much less, but hes gone for complete rebuild with forged pistons, conrods, and crank which is rare for this engine. We are in the process of sorting stuff out still, but hopefully in the distant future all will be good.

I always have quite liked the R5 turbos, but my main worry now is their age and reliability, and of course the fact its a renault isn't good in my books... Clios are the same story if you ask me..

Still none the less, i always have loved the look of those, a few tasteful mods and they can go a long way aswell.

I'd have deffinatly considered putting 16's on (though i reckon they'd look far too small on the car) but the problem is i was after a big brake conversion, i'm considering getting some wilwood 4 pots for the front, and they won't go under 16's so i need at least 17's+

To be fair though in particular on the front end at the moment, shes fair slammed on the front end, and it scraping to hell on speed humps and stuff.

Thats also quite a tidy looking GTI mate, shame you aint got the money for it at the moment. It looks like a good example as best as you can tell in the pics. Which i'd guess are gona be hard come by now days as they aren't getting any younger.

You'll have to let me know when you pick up a GTI though and show us some pics beerchug.gif

'

'SniperKilla'

NULL
« Reply #81 on: March 17, 2008, 03:05:26 PM »

'
               NewER pics, videos and the such:

Christmas Day Detail
IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

16 hours worth of swapping LED's
IPB Image

IPB Image

Still not done

IPB Image

New Wheels Waiting to go on:
IPB Image

Engine Shot:
IPB Image

Some Videos:
New Exhaust Setup (Longtube Headers, No Cats, H Pipe, Spintech Mufflers):

5000k HID's:

Highway Fun: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDFRilWWF5w

At the Drag Strip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qp_63h2KgkY

Custom Gauge Cluster w/ Color Changing Needles: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8SjyVcxO5A

I Think thats about it smile.gif

Edited by SniperKilla, 17 March 2008 - 11:05 PM.

'

'gli7ch'

NULL
« Reply #82 on: March 17, 2008, 03:07:32 PM »

'
               That fuckin GTO is sweeeeeeet!

Majors props to SniperKilla

'

'xboxhackern00b'

NULL
« Reply #83 on: March 18, 2008, 03:47:13 PM »

'
               those color changing needles are fucking awesome!

'

'SniperKilla'

NULL
« Reply #84 on: March 19, 2008, 10:27:45 AM »

'
               Thanks for the kind comments guys!

That is what has really pulled me away from everything going on, on the net, for the past year and a half....

The Sun is bright, did you guys know that?  biggrin.gif

'

'jimbobjim'

NULL
« Reply #85 on: March 20, 2008, 10:27:20 AM »

'
               Not much to follow sniperkillas GTO but here's mine. Specs are...

. Ford Mondeo Ghia X 2.0i 16v (145 bhp)
. Heated leather electric seats.
. Cruise control.
. Heated front screen.
. Air con.
. Climate control.
. x4 electric windows.
. heated mirrors.
. Auto dimming rear view mirror.
. Power steering.
. 17" alloys.
. 6 disc cd changer.

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Sorry, my camera takes crap night shots.

I know I need some new mats smile.gif

Edited by jimbobjim, 20 March 2008 - 06:32 PM.

'

'SniperKilla'

NULL
« Reply #86 on: March 29, 2008, 09:49:23 PM »

'
               Wheels are finally on  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif

IPB Image

IPB Image

'

'lostboyz'

NULL
« Reply #87 on: March 30, 2008, 03:49:53 PM »

'
               pretty sexy

'

'MajestacaL'

NULL
« Reply #88 on: March 30, 2008, 05:42:45 PM »

'
               This is my current WIP!

2007 Civic SI w/ Injen CAI w/ Hondata reflash.
I removed the Monster Cap and ended up putting in 2 Optima Yellow tops with a relay for the system.

Pioneer 6 Disc Cd/Dvd Touchscreen
Polk Momo MMC 650 6-1/2" in doors and rear
x2 Kicker 12" L7's
Hifonics Brutis 1600w Monoblock

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

These are the head/tail lights im installing. The coupe versions

IPB Image

IPB Image

Edited by MajestacaL, 31 March 2008 - 01:53 AM.

'

'grim_d'

NULL
« Reply #89 on: March 31, 2008, 11:53:03 AM »

'
               quick pic mainly fo dano2k0 since shes washed and he wanted to see it lowered laugh.gif

still look crap as ever laugh.gif

IPB Image

Edited by grim_d, 31 March 2008 - 07:53 PM.

'
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8

Page created in 0.582 seconds with 15 queries.