xbox-scene.com archived forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

xbox-scene.com forum restored.  registration disabled.  thanks to xboxexpert for the db dump and netham45 for cleaning it up!

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8

Author Topic: Post Your Cars Up!  (Read 1773 times)

SniperKilla

Post Your Cars Up!
« on: September 26, 2012, 06:21:02 PM »

Anyone out there still?

Anyway GTO was traded in December for a 2009 Pontiac G8 GT.  I loved that car but its not what I wanted.  I had a chance to buy this... And I did.

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

hamwbone

Post Your Cars Up!
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2012, 01:09:46 AM »

Very nice =)

vb_encryption_vb

Post Your Cars Up!
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2012, 04:48:25 PM »

72 Chevelle 350 small block and a ton more under the hood wink.gif

IPB Image

Vasher

Post Your Cars Up!
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2012, 11:30:09 AM »

I want the Vette and the Chevelle!

Here's my latest, a fully loaded C63 Coupe. I was able to pick her up via Euopean Delivery. She was broken in on the autobahn.  biggrin.gif

As she rolled out at the MB factory in Sindelfingen, Germany.

IPB Image
IPB Image

In front of the Marriott, Sindelfingen.

IPB Image

Below the castle ruins of Hohengeroldseck.

IPB Image
IPB Image

Next to my G. Stopped at a liquor store right after picking her up at the dealer.

IPB Image

She is a bit of a lush.

IPB Image

Psykomantis00

Post Your Cars Up!
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2005, 10:55:39 PM »

Post pics of your cars.

Here are all of mine...

94 Summit DL Before the swap.
user posted image

1983 AMC Eagle SX/4 Every option available, stock Radio still worked, 4 wheel drive. This car was a beast, it would go anywhere. It had a lift kit on it, bigger rims and tires, complete beast.... till I blew the engine and sold it for about 5 times what I paid for it smile.gif.

user posted image

Everything on this car was in mint condition except for one tiny rust spot on the left quarter panel.

user posted image

My 89 Civic Hatch. 1.6l 4 cylinder power riced to the max. I bought it as is for 3 grand, completely rebuilt engine and fresh from the garage paint job, had I/H/E and nitrous but was only hooked up to purge, sold it for 5k.

user posted image

Wasnt a bad looking car, but was too low for me.

user posted image

98 Chrysler LHS BOAT MOBILE. This car is HUGE. Barely fits in the garage. Its V6 powered and VEry quick for what it is. Ive beaten slightly modded 240's, mustang's (V6's not V8's) and all kinds of civics with this thing.

user posted image

Next up is my current Daily driver. 96 Pontiac Sunfire. The mirrors are not carbon fiber, neither are the handles, someone was really good with carbon fiber tape tho. The sticker on the bottom left of the trunk reads "Clash of the titans 145+ DB Bracket " Paid 1700 for it as it is, nice littler car, pretty quick for what it is, hopefully soon I can find a set of stock rims and I can trade someone trunks because that wing is fugly along with the tails. Cant complain tho, it was a very good deal for the car

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

I also currently have a mitsubishi mirage, its red but I dont have any pics of it, its completely stock just bought it 2 days ago, dont even have it road ready yet. Soon to be buying a truck of some kind, havent decided on what make or model, I do have to lean towards a ford F150 or a dodge ram or Chevy silverado, I just want a big truck for off roading fun because the amc is no longer with me sad.gif

xboxhackern00b

Post Your Cars Up!
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2005, 01:49:30 PM »

maybe you should try getting pictures that work anyways

user posted image

1986 Chevy Nova hatchback CL 5 speed manual 4cylinder 80 something hp... basically a p.o.s. but hey im 16 and it runs good by the way that dent in it is from when i kicked it cause i was pissed

Edited by xboxhackern00b, 19 September 2005 - 09:57 PM.

advanitr

Post Your Cars Up!
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2005, 04:08:51 PM »

Lol temper temper, must of been one hell of a kick. either that or they just dont make cars like they use too.

Psykomantis00

Post Your Cars Up!
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2005, 05:01:14 PM »

I noticed the pics didnt work after I posed but decided that I wasnt going to waste time again lol.

What do you mean they dont make cars like they used to? That IS what they used to make tongue.gif

reZz

Post Your Cars Up!
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2005, 05:28:55 PM »

QUOTE(xboxhackern00b @ Sep 19 2005, 11:00 PM)
maybe you should try getting pictures that work anyways

user posted image

1986 Chevy Nova hatchback CL 5 speed manual 4cylinder 80 something hp... basically a p.o.s. but hey im 16 and it runs good by the way that dent in it is from when i kicked it cause i was pissed

View Post

Body looks nice and clean...except for that dent, that's a weird spot to kick blink.gif

xboxhackern00b

Post Your Cars Up!
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2005, 06:50:09 PM »

it wasnt really a kick it was like a horizontal stomp the body is fine except on the other side where my dad hit my car with his atv when he was drifting in the snow and theres some stains from eggs on the top of the car from some fags... we've had the car since it was brand new and my parents gave it to me when i turned 16

Rylinkus

Post Your Cars Up!
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2005, 06:51:46 PM »

I broke a few bones in my left hand punching my truck.

Psykomantis00

Post Your Cars Up!
« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2005, 07:12:30 PM »

QUOTE(Rylinkus @ Sep 20 2005, 04:02 AM)
I broke a few bones in my left hand punching my truck.

View Post

I did the same thing when I hit my car, I thit it reapeadedly when the drunk driver plowed into it lol.

adfinder23

Post Your Cars Up!
« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2005, 10:09:46 PM »

user posted image

That's my 1970 Corvette Stingray. Picture is not all that great, but only one I have on this computer. It looks red, but it's Corvette Bronze, a rare color that under the sun is absolutely primo. Everyone says that they love the color. I bought it 4 years ago. Spent 4 months finding one, then the first day I drove it got rear-ended at a red light by some guy messed up on prescription drugs. He didn't even slow down so it was a solid 35mph. Since it's a summer car, it wasn't for another year that I got it out of the shop and able to drive it. It was blach-cherry when I bought it, but since the accident pretty much made a new paint job necessary I decided to go with the original color; makes it worth a little more. When I saw it painted up at first I regretted my decision because it looked like a cross between bright orange construction paper and a penny, but once it was sanded down and clear-coated, I was in heaven. It's the second most beautiful thing in the world, the first being the female body of course.

You know how some people have bumper stickers on their cars that say, "My other car is a corvette."  Well, I'm thinking about getting a bumper sticker on my corvette that says, "My other car is a 91' Lumina."   rolleyes.gif

jesterrace777

Post Your Cars Up!
« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2005, 10:28:33 PM »

I'll try to get some pics of my POS RX-7 that is in bad need of a paint job up here.

basso4735

Post Your Cars Up!
« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2005, 11:50:31 AM »

we were planning on selling it anyway.

64 stingray matching numbers
good thing it was insured.

edit:pics wont resize.

Edited by basso4735, 20 September 2005 - 07:50 PM.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8

Page created in 0.168 seconds with 14 queries.