xbox-scene.com archived forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

xbox-scene.com forum restored.  registration disabled.  thanks to xboxexpert for the db dump and netham45 for cleaning it up!

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]

Author Topic: Sharing Data from PC to Xbox 360  (Read 2022 times)

massjohn420

Sharing Data from PC to Xbox 360
« Reply #150 on: December 20, 2009, 07:04:14 PM »

I have vista and I don't have that Icon in my control panel... I am having a hard time connecting to my PC. I have the 360 connected to my router and it gets internet, but won't connect to PC. I have it set to automatically get IP as I do everything else and I can't figure it out. any help?

JJALSMelton

Sharing Data from PC to Xbox 360
« Reply #151 on: January 15, 2010, 12:25:19 PM »

I've downloaded and am using TVersity, it does exactly what I need, but I've noticed if I change episodes etc too fast it will give my computer a BSOD with an IRQL error, internal request level means that the computer is having trouble with driver registration iirc, which if it works the first time it shouldn't be giving me these errors... anyway, i guess i was wondering if anyone ran into similar problems and had a fix?

'JJALSMelton'

NULL
« Reply #152 on: January 15, 2010, 01:47:34 PM »

'
               Okay, after a little more searching I've downloaded Orb and Twonky, Orb is capable of doing everything I want without crashing the computer, however the video quality isn't very good on my TV... Odd how TVersity's quality was better and it crashed my computer... Maybe that has something to do with it... Anyway, Twonky is quite bulky and process intensive so I'm trying to give it a shot but we'll see the end result later on

'

'crazyshiza'

NULL
« Reply #153 on: January 15, 2010, 02:41:30 PM »

'
               A lot of people use PS3 Media Server even with an Xbox 360.

'
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]

Page created in 0.146 seconds with 15 queries.