xbox-scene.com archived forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

xbox-scene.com forum restored.  registration disabled.  thanks to xboxexpert for the db dump and netham45 for cleaning it up!

Author Topic: NULL  (Read 41 times)

'oxygenuk'

NULL
« on: June 08, 2005, 10:33:17 AM »

'
               hi quick few questions...

i think i pretty much know if you go on xb live you'll get banned if your using a chipped game, but what im wondering is if they can still tell id be using a modded x360 console and ban me if and when it comes to some of the xbox live silver features like downloading free games downloading demo's and trailers will they still notice its a modded console?

if they can will you be able to turn chips off on x360? i know its a silly question but what im saying is, as the current xbox chips have a turn off feature will that be done with x360?

'

'xboxmodder4life'

NULL
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2005, 10:35:43 AM »

'
               o my fucking god...

The xbox is still 5-6months out no one has one and your asking about modchip features...We dont even know if it will be hackable(obviously eventaully it will) but to what extent we dont know

STOP ASKING STUPID QUESTIONS.....

'

'oxygenuk'

NULL
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2005, 12:31:00 PM »

'
               if your a modder you should know about a couple of the things stated in the long question.. its more than 1 question if u read properly

'

'thegame_evolution'

NULL
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2005, 12:35:25 PM »

'

QUOTE(oxygenuk @ Jun 8 2005, 02:42 PM)
if your a modder you should know about a couple of the things stated in the long question.. its more than 1 question if u read properly

View Post

And exactly how are we supposed to know about something that, as star=ted before, wont be released for 5 months?? are we supposed to look in our modded crystal balls?? or do we have a connection with Bill Gates or J Allard??

'

'Carlo210'

NULL
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2005, 12:36:32 PM »

'
               He realizes tha you asked more than 1 question, the fact is that they are stupid at this point in time. Wait for november, god.

'

Page created in 0.152 seconds with 16 queries.