xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Dream-x  (Read 573 times)

bsbllmvp05

• Archived User
Dream-x
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2008, 10:31:00 PM »

The only thing i don't understand is what he would gain from scamming NYCXBOX...
Some kind of satisfaction for making a guy waste money on shipping?
A few laughs?  uhh.gif

NYCXBOX

• Archived User
Dream-x
« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2008, 12:50:00 AM »

I felt that it might be a scam too.  Hence I did not want to ship first.  I would never ship such a high priced item first.  I am no Noob.  Ive been around the BST threads long enough to know whats legit and what is not or seems not to be.  I did not know if this guy was for real or not.  Hence Bong420 came up with the Middle man solution.  This guy seemed very keen on that idea as he was not going to ship first and neither was I.  We both felt that using a Mod as a middle man was a great idea.  HE talked to Bong by AIM and such and We all (all 3) felt this was a great idea / way to trade high priced items - especially with a moderator like BOng with a pristine reputation and perfect Ebay feedback.  The guy is 100% pure businessman.

NOW this guy gave both of us 100% assurance that he was shipping to Bong and SO I would too.  I got my system out to bong as promiced and bong has it along with $20 cash to pay for the shipping from BOng to Vhhhhhhhhhh.  Now this guy has dissappeared, no confirmation of shipping, and no pics as promiced.

I really hope this guy is for real and didn't waste my $40.00.

Yea it wouldn't be a scam as I will get my system back from Bong but I will still be out $40 and - that is more of a prank than a scam, but a COSTLY PRANK.

I told bong to hold out till end of next week.  If we don't hear from this guy by Monday and or there is no Xbox system at Bong's house for me by next friday, then bong will just return my PS3 he will take it from there.

Vhhhhhhhhhhh, dude I hope your still for this trade... I held my end up as promiced, my reputation on the BST should speak for it's self.  Please get the system to bong if your still looking for a crosstrade and let one of us know what is going on.

If your backing out, I would appreciate it if I could get atleast 1/2 my cash back for sending it out on a goosechase to nowhere.

Atleast let us know what the status of the trade is?
You have been active on X-S as of Fed 17th at 11:38am.  - So I know you have gotten my PM's - Just respond please.

Thanks

Xerino

• Archived User
Dream-x
« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2008, 08:26:00 AM »

I just heard from this guy, he was trying to trade his DreamX for a 360 elite I had for sale here, after reading this though I knew better, just lettignyou know he's still lurking around smile.gif

vhhhhhhhh

• Archived User
Dream-x
« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2008, 10:11:00 AM »

THIS WEBSITE FUCKIN SUCKS I HATE YOU ALL

NYCXBOX

• Archived User
Dream-x
« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2008, 01:42:00 PM »

I guess we don't have a trade?

I guess you wasted $40 of my dollars...

Well I guess I will send you a bill for it then?

I assume I can ask bong for my system back?

BY your last comment - either you are tring to scam someone and you are mad you cannot scam anyone or there is another issue? If so please tell us?

ephesith

• Archived User
Dream-x
« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2008, 02:43:00 PM »

QUOTE(NYCXBOX @ Feb 21 2008, 04:18 PM) View Post

I guess we don't have a trade?

I guess you wasted $40 of my dollars...

Well I guess I will send you a bill for it then?

I assume I can ask bong for my system back?

BY your last comment - either you are tring to scam someone and you are mad you cannot scam anyone or there is another issue? If so please tell us?

post his address up on the board with his name.  If I live close to him I'll pay him an unfriendly visit.

NYCXBOX

• Archived User
Dream-x
« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2008, 10:42:00 PM »

He never gave his name.....

He did give me his address....

I PMed it to you - I won't post it publicly - it's not right as he did not really scam anyone here (just wasted my cash)

vhhhhhhhh

• Archived User
Dream-x
« Reply #22 on: February 23, 2008, 01:48:00 AM »

i sold it to Flagg3

NYCXBOX

• Archived User
Dream-x
« Reply #23 on: February 23, 2008, 01:55:00 AM »

IF you had one.. then good for flagg3.

You kind of fucked me over... Honestly - I think you owe me $40.00 cash.

I spent 18.90 to ship the ps3 to Bong and then I gave him $20.00 to ship it to you. SO in my opinion.. You owe me $40.00.

We has an agreement.

If your gonna re-neg or change your mind - do it before I spend money to ship a 400 system to a 3rd party to make a trade.

I personally don;t think (after all this) that you had a dream X 1480 Xbox.  I did at first, but the more games you play and comments you make here like the one above + the fact that you own a expensive Xbox like a dreamX and want to trade but don;t own a digital camera - or even a camera Phone that can transfur pics to a PC amazes me.  You need FILM - didn;t you get the memo - Poloroid stoped making FILM - its a digiatal age get with it.

I already got scammed for $100+ worht of shit and now you jerk me around and I loose $40 cash and have to risk my PS3 getting the shit kicked out of it by USPS (insurance or not) and or having it LOST in the mail.

You, sir, are a fine piece of work.  

If you did have a dreamX - I hope it breaks or gets lost in shipping.  I have been looking for one for 2 years now - and I keep getting fucked over - I guess it's not in my Karma to own one.

In your words "FUCK YOU"

How about being a nice guy and giving me my $40 bux back that YOU COST ME.

ephesith

• Archived User
Dream-x
« Reply #24 on: February 23, 2008, 07:18:00 AM »

QUOTE(NYCXBOX @ Feb 23 2008, 05:50 AM) View Post

your an ass.....

NYC, he is just messing with you.  He wants to piss you off, he wants you to get angry.  He didn't sell the dreamx to this other guy, he doesn't have one.  If I lived in Chicago he'd be wishing he really had one.

Flagg3

• Archived User
Dream-x
« Reply #25 on: February 24, 2008, 01:36:00 AM »

QUOTE(vhhhhhhhh @ Feb 23 2008, 04:48 PM) View Post

you can asked Flagg3 i did sell it to him

Wow, I had no idea that so much drama had been going on since I posted in this thread.  I wish I had checked in sooner, as I could have cleared this whole thing up.

He is not a scammer.  Unfortunately he obviously didn't go about the process very well, but the fact is he offered it to me via PM before he even posted this thread, and we had negotiated a deal before I even found out that he had created this thread and apparantly offered it to others afterwards.

I know it looks bad, but the reality of it is that after speaking with him it did seem that he just wasn't familiar with how this normally works, and while it did seem on the outside that he was 'jerking' us around, my guess is that he just didn't know what to do.

The fact is that after I posted in this thread, I sent him an e-mail saying that if he wanted to sell it that he had to make up his mind and decide that day one way or the other.  He agreed, I got enough information from him to assure myself that he was not a scammer and I sent payment first.  After he received it he packed up the DreamX and shipped it to me.

I wish that it didn't happen this way, since obviously he should never have agreed to sell it to two people before continuously changing his mind, but ultimately he was not a scammer, and in my opinion he never intended to screw anyone over.

NYCXBOX, I know how long you have been searching for a DreamX, so I do apologize for the way that this all happened.  I still don't really understand why you would have ever shipped your system to bong in the first place - as bong knows who you are and never needed to verify that you were keeping your end of the deal, it never made sense for you to ship it to him at all.

Either way, I will send you the $40 via paypal to compensate for your out of pocket expenses.

jimbobjim

• Archived User
Dream-x
« Reply #26 on: February 24, 2008, 02:56:00 AM »

QUOTE(Flagg3 @ Feb 24 2008, 09:12 AM) View Post

I know it looks bad, but the reality of it is that after speaking with him it did seem that he just wasn't familiar with how this normally works, and while it did seem on the outside that he was 'jerking' us around, my guess is that he just didn't know what to do.

Either way, I will send you the $40 via paypal to compensate for your out of pocket expenses.

He wasn't familiar with what? the difference between right and wrong? He agreed to a transaction and then backed out without telling the other participant, leaving him out of pocket. I fail to see how anyone can call that an honest mistake. He is obviously a complete wanker that needs to be taught a lesson.

It's very noble of you and all but why are you offering to refund the money lost? It had nothing to do with you.

Just had to vent a bit there, i've been scammed out of £300 in the past year.

Hope you find a Dream-x NYCXBOX.

NYCXBOX

• Archived User
Dream-x
« Reply #27 on: February 24, 2008, 07:51:00 AM »

Wow, Im actually stunned......

The Vhhhhhhhhhh DUde still pisses me off.

I really really really wanted a 1480 DX system.

Im curious what you offered him that was SO MUCH BETTER than what we agreed on and though we had a transaction?

I really wish the dude would have just told me - DEAL IS STILL PENDING - instead of agreeing and having me ship my stuff off to a 3rd party.  It sucks to spend cash for no reason.

I would still like to see pics of it.. just so i can Drool a bit.

I don't think you FLAGG3 should have to pay me anything - I think Vhhhhhhh owes me $40.00.

PS: Flagg3 if you ever get bored or tired of the Dream X - give me first shot at buying it?

NYCXBOX

• Archived User
Dream-x
« Reply #28 on: February 24, 2008, 03:32:00 PM »

So how about it Vhhhhhhhhhhh Care to make a PP payment or send me a Money order for lost cash?

Flagg3 good luck - have fun with it.

l8r.
Pages: 1 [2]