xbox-scene.com archived forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

xbox-scene.com forum restored.  registration disabled.  thanks to xboxexpert for the db dump and netham45 for cleaning it up!

Author Topic: NULL  (Read 166 times)

'bigandyt'

NULL
« on: February 28, 2005, 08:21:54 AM »

'
               i am trying to unlock all the cars in pgr2 basically cuz im lazy and wanna go with the enzo, ive tried editing the cars.ini file and changing tokens = xx to 0 but it still doesnt seem to work, ive seen various things bout clearing the xboxs cache any ideas guys???

'

'iwanttheagrocrag'

NULL
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2005, 05:39:18 AM »

'
               Just get a gamesave. www.codejunkies.com

'

'kraigh98'

NULL
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2005, 04:59:30 AM »

'
               i went to codejunkies and downloaded a game save .. is it possible to change the profile name to my own.. cos i dont wantto be racing on system link games with another name ... would like to use another one .. please adviseif its possible .. i have tried to open a .sav file but cant seem to see anything i tried notepad and wordpad

thanx Kraigh98

'

'joranbodt'

NULL
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2006, 04:22:45 AM »

'
               i would like to download some save games too, i checked the site www.codejunkies.com. but i couldnt see how to download a saved game? could someone please give me some tips about how to dowload saved games and what to do next once you've downloaded it?
i'm pretty new to game-hacking, so i could use some help. uhh.gif

'

Page created in 0.071 seconds with 17 queries.