xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Error  (Read 503 times)

fallingunder

• Archived User
Error
« on: April 09, 2005, 12:12:00 PM »

dry.gif   a word to the wise...  ph34r.gif  even stealth ninjas  drink too much jack daniels and format E drive by accident sometimes  blink.gif...

MrOnline

• Archived User
Error
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2005, 01:09:00 PM »

QUOTE(fallingunder @ Apr 9 2005, 06:18 PM)
Yep, I fried mine and learned the hard way by seein the same bunch of errors... 21, 13, 7, 5  all of em...  if your m$ dash is gone... kiss your ass goodbye, I did! Not a noob, just a boob......  now if you have the hdd key you can get to it but if not then cracking it is ridiculously hard... you're better off trying to hack www.nasa.gov  dry.gif   a word to the wise...  ph34r.gif  even stealth ninjas  drink too much jack daniels and format E drive by accident sometimes  blink.gif...

No Name

• Archived User
Error
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2005, 09:39:00 PM »

Wow what a guy that Master Chief.  You're a lucky man MrOnline.

dg72991

• Archived User
Error
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2005, 08:48:00 AM »

QUOTE(fallingunder @ Apr 9 2005, 03:23 PM)
Yep, I fried mine and learned the hard way by seein the same bunch of errors... 21, 13, 7, 5  all of em...  if your m$ dash is gone... kiss your ass goodbye, I did! Not a noob, just a boob......  now if you have the hdd key you can get to it but if not then cracking it is ridiculously hard... you're better off trying to hack www.nasa.gov  dry.gif   a word to the wise...  ph34r.gif  even stealth ninjas  drink too much jack daniels and format E drive by accident sometimes  blink.gif...

JayDee

• Archived User
Error
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2003, 12:20:00 PM »

7 - kernel - HDD timeout

Either your hdd is fried or some cabels have come loose...