xbox-scene.com archived forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

xbox-scene.com forum restored.  registration disabled.  thanks to xboxexpert for the db dump and netham45 for cleaning it up!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Live Modding ...  (Read 887 times)

'DOS4GW'

NULL
« Reply #45 on: December 09, 2004, 02:52:41 PM »

'
                What's the point of a forum when you don't read the posts?

'

'Modiller'

NULL
« Reply #46 on: December 16, 2004, 09:21:01 PM »

'
                cool_guy should go fuck him self, oh well new methods arent banned and either are my gamertags biggrin.gif

'

'xboxhackern00b'

NULL
« Reply #47 on: February 15, 2005, 03:13:14 PM »

'
               yeah but whos with me in saying lets try this on halo 2 instead of PGR2?? mods in custom games would be so much better than kai or XBC if you know anyhting about this send me a PM

'

'Angerwound'

NULL
« Reply #48 on: March 04, 2005, 08:07:21 AM »

'

QUOTE(Modiller @ Dec 16 2004, 10:27 PM)
cool_guy should go fuck him self, oh well new methods arent banned and either are my gamertags biggrin.gif

View Post

Hah, you have no methods and the ones you did have were outdated at the time/stolen from me.

'

'Bjodom'

NULL
« Reply #49 on: March 17, 2005, 02:52:17 PM »

'
               Yeah come on guys. We give a bunch of hints which "easily gives it away" but we don't want a lot of people to know which is why we are telling EVERYBODY and making a thread about. This is the best way to keep it secret.

I actually use a method called YTRR and its ban proof and nobody in the whole world can ever do ANYTHING to ban me and its very easy to do. Just do the opposite of what you would think be the same thing which is not and it will pop in your head in 1 hour.

WHOOPS I said too much. I will not delete anything that I typed and just stop here since i'm a nice guy like that. I will give me gamertag too so MS can TRY to ban me but never will because of YTRR.

Gamertag = Mauiewauie

God damn i'm l33t

'

'Olipro'

NULL
« Reply #50 on: May 17, 2005, 11:16:43 AM »

'

QUOTE(Infamous_One @ Sep 8 2004, 09:49 AM)
wink.gif  yeah dude , we dont want many people to know that they can play copied games on LIVE.  blink.gif

View Post

well, there used to be the old trick of switching the BIOS back to retail and the XBE continuing running, but that was quashed as of Halo2

'

'deacon187'

NULL
« Reply #51 on: July 20, 2005, 10:19:22 PM »

'
               i think you guys are full of shit, i have a few buddys with modded xboxes who are programmers, and i play on live with a bunch of people we all know but these programmers dont have live,nor original games  so if there was a way to get on live with backups without being banned im sure id know about it

'

'Penfoldian'

NULL
« Reply #52 on: November 24, 2005, 05:16:51 PM »

'
               this old topic brought back again?? hahahah!!! damn !! i gave up yonks ago!! cant be asked!!

try renaming the default file to dashboard!! hahah ouch oh but thats old too aint it!! haaaahha

'

'DOS4GW'

NULL
« Reply #53 on: November 25, 2005, 07:37:10 PM »

'
               Penfoldian:

1. Stop digging up old threads.
2. Stop filling up the forum with useless comments.

Capiche?

'
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Page created in 0.71 seconds with 17 queries.