xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Non-working Xbox Games  (Read 132 times)

Lo0pY

• Archived User
Non-working Xbox Games
« on: December 27, 2004, 03:49:00 PM »

This here i'm mainly typing is because i've bought 3 games that haven't worked on my XBOX.

My xbox is about 2 years old now v1.1 and is brill modded and all but for some reason 3 games i bought don't work, now i got Blinx 2 for the kids and the normal XBOX bios (chip off) won't read nor reckonise the DVD which got me a bit confused so i tried it again with the chip on still to no advail not working.

So i've now tried copying it DVD to HDD on the xbox and it's skipped a bunch of files from the movie folder and the default.xbe file and this has really got me in an up roar.

Now i don't know whether its the way they handled it or the way XBOX copied it onto DVD that has done this or are they trying to vais out the old xbox players with a new form of DVD??

I'm also wondering if this has happened to anyone here as well?? If so please tell me how the person gave it to you wraped or un-wraped case, which store and also if you fixed the problem.

Thank You
Lo0pY

TheFritoB

• Archived User
Non-working Xbox Games
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2004, 03:27:00 PM »

What are the high-streets?

themadman123

• Archived User
Non-working Xbox Games
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2004, 03:32:00 PM »

I was wondering the same thing myself.

dcware

• Archived User
Non-working Xbox Games
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2004, 05:13:00 PM »

the high streets is what us brits call "The Shops". The main stores that sell games.

themadman123

• Archived User
Non-working Xbox Games
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2004, 10:08:00 PM »

you mean video game stores?