xbox-scene.com archived forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

xbox-scene.com forum restored.  registration disabled.  thanks to xboxexpert for the db dump and netham45 for cleaning it up!

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Soul Calibur 2 Hacking  (Read 603 times)

cypher35

Soul Calibur 2 Hacking
« Reply #30 on: April 29, 2004, 10:07:59 PM »

ZASADAR

Soul Calibur 2 Hacking
« Reply #31 on: October 18, 2004, 12:01:48 PM »

can you replace voldo with link or hehachi?

Edited by ZASADAR, 19 October 2004 - 04:04 AM.

cypher35

Soul Calibur 2 Hacking
« Reply #32 on: October 20, 2004, 07:21:38 AM »

wow, talk about resurecting an old topic...

the answer is yes and no.  you can give someone link or heihachi's moveset, but you can't replace the character models (yet) with link or heihachi...  you could replace the character model with any other character from the game and skin them to make them *look* like link or heihachi though.

also, while i'm posting in this topic again, there has also been some other progress in the sc2 hacking scene on ninjahacker since my last post here.  we've now figured out ways to add more selectable costumes per character, plus we can edit sound effects and voices.

ZASADAR

Soul Calibur 2 Hacking
« Reply #33 on: October 23, 2004, 11:51:05 PM »

GREAT! thank you gonna check it out  beerchug.gif  

Paronga

Soul Calibur 2 Hacking
« Reply #34 on: November 03, 2004, 05:10:34 PM »

Although i think its great that you guys are making great progress with hacking games and such, i think there are somethigns that should be jsut left alone.

Such as, LEAVE LINK OUT OF IT.
I LOVE link and i LOVE nintendo, i think that it is totaly unfair  that teh x-box gets to see the likes of him. this is why ill never EVER play OOT ot MM or any Zelda game on my z-box its NOT FAIR.

Link belongs to nintendo and i dont want to see him ported over, this is why i own a Game Cube so i cna play their characters and stuff, it kinda annoys me seeing people wanting to get link and mario and what not over to the x-box. If you wana play him, i think you should g and buy a game cube.

Sorry about the kinda rant, just annoys me to see nintendo go down as it is.

thanks

-Paronga

ZASADAR

Soul Calibur 2 Hacking
« Reply #35 on: November 03, 2004, 10:13:55 PM »

...... wow im going to copy play ever nintendo game on my xbox now lol im mad! nintendo turn zelda into a 7 year old game for the gamecube  

XBRider

Soul Calibur 2 Hacking
« Reply #36 on: December 04, 2011, 12:49:22 AM »

taki nude patch by keypel
http://forums.ninjah...h...ic=1758&hl=

Ninjahacker is down please reupload this Patch love.gif
pop.gif  pop.gif

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Page created in 0.145 seconds with 17 queries.