xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Xtreme 5.3  (Read 67 times)

sepa

• Archived User
Xtreme 5.3
« on: December 09, 2009, 06:09:00 PM »

I have a 360 that has not been banned yet...I unplugged it from the net when I read about the first wave of bans. I can't be 100%, but I'm sure it was flagged to be banned as much as it was used on live even the week before the bans started.

Anyway, being almost sure it'll get banned, I was thinking of putting Xtreme 5.3 on it and never connecting it back to the net. I prefer to dodge getting banned so I don't have the issues I've read other having with making a useable 360 again.

So what I'm curious about, I've read some places where ppl are saying they can play all the new wave 4 and 5 hybrids with no need for other booting methods. I wanted to confirm that ppl are not having issues with wave 4 on xtreme...or if I should just keep patently waiting for ixtremeLT.

fyi. This 360 will probably never see live again, unless someone finds a way around the bans.

under420dog

• Archived User
Xtreme 5.3
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2009, 03:58:00 AM »

QUOTE(bigone255 @ Dec 14 2009, 04:10 AM) *

Please help very new to this and have no idea what’s going on  (IMG:style_emoticons/default/uhh.gif)

I have the Elite and it was chipped with the ixtreme 1.6 what does this mean?

Then i need to find out how to get the ftp to work on the xbox (need a dashboard?)

bigone255...how many times are you going to post the same post?????
in this section and in THIS section

Whats wrong with the 1.61 it boot's everything even the left for dead wave5.....
or is it because of the update that some new games do?

This post has been edited by under420dog: Dec 14 2009, 12:00 PM