xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: How Do I Make An Extreme Compatible Xbox1 Game?  (Read 429 times)

stuartwstu

• Archived User
How Do I Make An Extreme Compatible Xbox1 Game?
« on: January 02, 2008, 05:09:00 PM »

ive been looking around all the forums,im looking to back up my doom3 xbox1 game and im using either schtrom360 or xbc,but the iextreme and ranodm padding is uncheck,can anyone point me in the right dirrection to a good tutorial on how to do this,ive got all the things to backup my 360 games ,but xbox1 im a noob at,sorry if ive posted in the wrong place,any help or guidance would be very grateful,cheers

mrgreaper

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2008, 07:55:00 PM »

alos looking to back up the exact same game so far all i can find is http://www.360mods.n...cle/sid=17.html in the faq section is that the only method?

stuartwstu

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2008, 07:46:00 AM »

in the guide it says to patch it with a 360 ss? but its an xbox1 game would that work? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif)
but i dont need to hotswap cos ive got a kreon  flashed sammy in my pc,ive just tried xbc and its only random padded,but ive extracted pfi dmi and ss and video out of the xbox1 game,do i just patch it with mulleter?do all the boxes get a tick like my 360 games look?im getting hacked of now lol, (IMG:style_emoticons/default/mad.gif)

mrgreaper

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2008, 12:26:00 AM »

QUOTE(stuartwstu @ Jan 3 2008, 02:46 PM) View Post

in the guide it says to patch it with a 360 ss? but its an xbox1 game would that work? blink.gif
but i dont need to hotswap cos ive got a kreon  flashed sammy in my pc,ive just tried xbc and its only random padded,but ive extracted pfi dmi and ss and video out of the xbox1 game,do i just patch it with mulleter?do all the boxes get a tick like my 360 games look?im getting hacked of now lol, mad.gif

the guide does look out of date but i cant find any other info had hoped some1 would of posted about it by now maybe it is imposible

D3FiANC3

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2008, 03:25:00 AM »

I'm looking for the same info and getting tired of the BS replies saying that you can't play xbox1 backups on iXtreme 1.4, even though it is explicitly stated that you can in the iXtreme release notes.

I've got the 162D w/ Kreon 1.0  At the moment I was trying "Thief: Deadly Shadows"  It gets to 11% in XBD and Schtrom both and stays there for ages.  I wanted to try another game so I hit cancel and it won't cancel.  XBC locks up, won't close - I have to reboot to even be able to access my drives again.  Schtrom does almost the same thing, aside from the fact that I can close Schtrom.

On top of it all, I'm not even sure what method I should be using to rip these and make them iXtreme 1.4 compatible and burnable to +R DL.  (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)  All of the tuts that people blindly point to too are very outdated as mentioned above and don't apply to this situation.

neocon

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2008, 03:21:00 PM »

If you have a Kreon Sammy PC drive then (for XBOX1 orig DVD games) XBC for read and XBC for write to a DVD+R DL WORKS, I can guarantee it. Worked on Doom 3, Doom 3 ROE, Conker and all orig games I own and that are supported by the emulator.

mrgreaper

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2008, 05:40:00 PM »

QUOTE(neocon @ Jan 4 2008, 10:21 PM) View Post

If you have a Kreon Sammy PC drive then (for XBOX1 orig DVD games) XBC for read and XBC for write to a DVD+R DL WORKS, I can guarantee it. Worked on Doom 3, Doom 3 ROE, Conker and all orig games I own and that are supported by the emulator.

i can confirm this works smile.gif