xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter Bug?  (Read 1107 times)

ILLusions0fGrander

• Archived User
Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter Bug?
« on: March 11, 2006, 03:34:00 AM »

same exact spot it happened to me, and others in.

its the only time in the game that happens. and also, the only time in the game theres that much excitement.. still a great game though.

Jstraw

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2006, 09:20:00 AM »

sleep.gif I had this happen to me and thought my 360 met its maker.  Yea, that is weird that everything turns black.  There is something wrong with the shader or something!!
This phemenon happened to me on the first level.

djmattyb

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2006, 12:08:00 PM »

It's your choice. It's a setting in the game. So go BUY IT!

tgm4883

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2006, 04:42:00 PM »

that happened to me in a different part of the game.  I took the tank trainers to the tanks in the wearhouse and couldn't figure out how to open the doors for the tanks.  I was pressed up to the door on the left and it disappeared.  I couldn't go through it, but it was definetlly clear

Kernal69er

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2006, 06:07:00 PM »

QUOTE(ChldsPlay @ Mar 11 2006, 08:10 PM) View Post

How long is GRAW?  Is it worth buying, or mainly a rental?

Sorry not sure, I am only on the 3rd mission on normal difficulty and that took me hours to get there. But the multi-player is where its at. So rent it sure... but the multi-player is the fun aspect of the game and well wroth the price tag. This is by far the best 360 game to date

Tie Wrap

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2006, 12:54:00 AM »

this is kind of exciting. have heard a lot of bugs from GRAW - there is this fellow floating like a ghost and someones walking through walls then suddenly shoots you. WoW thats challenging. and to top it all everybody loves this game. thats it im going to buy this game. and lets rock and roll....

sunkist

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2006, 10:05:00 AM »

I have never seen a game come out that did not have glitches but the ones in GRAW do not seem to take away from how fun the game is at all. The only glitch I have seen is that it will sometimes crash at the menu screens so I have to restart. The game is very good if you like this type and the best Ghost Recon I have played (but others may not agree).

IllusiveX

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2006, 04:56:00 PM »

i never had that happen to me and a question can you play the missions co op (the campain) and is there anyway to switch to 3rd person in multiplayer when you got 2 poeple on the same screen thank you  smile.gif

kebab1701

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2006, 05:01:00 PM »

QUOTE(IllusiveX @ Mar 14 2006, 02:03 AM) View Post

i never had that happen to me and a question can you play the missions co op (the campain) and is there anyway to switch to 3rd person in multiplayer when you got 2 poeple on the same screen thank you  smile.gif

yeah i really want to know this as well was kinda bugging me .... and the fact the screen is split vertical :-(

sunkist

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2006, 06:27:00 PM »

I am pretty sure you cannot play 3rd person in split screen, I believe I read it somewhere. I would love to play the missions co-op like the last Ghost Recon allowed.

Alex2x3

• Archived User
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2006, 08:55:00 PM »

This happen to me twice. At the same point as you had, and at the point where the trainers get into their tanks... If you press up against the garage down inside you can see through it. :\ Not to bad of a glitch.