xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Ugh, Minor Graw Annoyance...  (Read 222 times)

yakpimp

• Archived User
Ugh, Minor Graw Annoyance...
« on: March 11, 2006, 10:16:00 AM »

I had the same problem, jut throw some smoke in front of the tank, then move yourself really close to it. the red diamond with come back up, and you can use your tank to take it out.

(CC)

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2006, 10:38:00 AM »

Im nowhere near where you are, i think im the second level in, but am having the same problem.

Ive just cleared out the two vehhicles after getting out of the tank with the Mexican president in it, and have just chosen some new squad mates. Now I have the thing in the air that points out enemies, but its useless because none of the diamonds are showing up.

This means I have no idea where the bastard is sniping me from in some building, and is just generally making this part a bitch.

Any help?

chuxterofdoom

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2006, 11:34:00 AM »

when you use the uav it won't detect enemies unless you put it in detect mode by pressing the LB buttton.  When in detect mode it can be shot down so just use it enough to find the enemies but then press LB again to hide it from enemies.  Remember you can also use the map to move the UAV or Troops or Tanks to an area you can't see.

esc1

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2006, 11:51:00 AM »

Did you not see the graw disappointments thread?

hamwbone

• Recovered User
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2006, 08:23:00 PM »

every post doesnt have to be contructive. like this one. how do you think people get super high post counts?  biggrin.gif

:joke:

Deftech

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2006, 08:39:00 PM »

QUOTE(hamwbone @ Mar 11 2006, 10:30 PM) View Post

every post doesnt have to be contructive. like this one. how do you think people get super high post counts?  biggrin.gif

:joke:

hey now, all my posts arent just for post whoring  :

I took a break while the guys played recon and beat cod 2 on vet finally. Hill 400 and Rhine werent as bad as I thought. Battle for Caen campaign was by far the hardest for me.

Oops, got off topic again, damn post whore! pop.gif

back to the party!