xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Condemned  (Read 615 times)

Deftech

• Archived User
Condemned
« on: February 28, 2006, 07:16:00 PM »

thats a little vague

stuck as in how? have you already started the chapter?

did you enter the playground area and get attacked yet?

offtopic, I just beat it for my 2nd time today and sure enough, even after using ONLY Melee, I wasnt awarded the Gold Melee award, fug it.

gymguy

• Archived User
Condemned
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2006, 08:58:00 PM »

dont have the game but its one of my favs didnt buy it cause i beat it on a two day rental i didnt get everything unlocked but the gold melee attack im pretty sure u cant even pick up a gun even if u dont shoot it and only swing it it wont give you the award im not totally sure as i didnt get that one but i remembet reading it somewhere and to get into the school if i remember right there is a window on the side of the building you kick through or something like that look around the side of the building later ps ....................the lockerroom inside is wicked

brokentoy1

• Archived User
Condemned
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2006, 09:15:00 PM »

I rented this game and it didn't come with a manual.  Should you not use a gun, I don't really understand what you are sayin with the melle thing.

metaldevil

• Archived User
Condemned
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2006, 09:18:00 PM »

QUOTE(gymguy @ Feb 28 2006, 11:05 PM) View Post
dont have the game but its one of my favs didnt buy it cause i beat it on a two day rental i didnt get everything unlocked but the gold melee attack im pretty sure u cant even pick up a gun even if u dont shoot it and only swing it it wont give you the award im not totally sure as i didnt get that one but i remembet reading it somewhere and to get into the school if i remember right there is a window on the side of the building you kick through or something like that look around the side of the building later ps ....................the lockerroom inside is wicked
You're supposed to use periods when you finish a sentence. You're not supposed to save them up and show them off in a dotted line. laugh.gif

DjO

• Archived User
Condemned
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2006, 09:41:00 PM »

QUOTE(metaldevil @ Feb 28 2006, 10:25 PM) View Post

You're supposed to use periods when you finish a sentence. You're not supposed to save them up and show them off in a dotted line. laugh.gif

LOL

I finally for all 970 achievement points last night and it's pretty tough to get them all

lostboyz

• Archived User
Condemned
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2006, 10:51:00 PM »

good job destorying the boarders