xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Post Your High Scores!  (Read 999 times)

taikwondoejoe

• Archived User
Post Your High Scores!
« on: August 27, 2006, 05:00:00 AM »

I made it to 1.5 million yesturday and then lost a few k (or hundred k (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) )
I'm trying to get up to 2 million so I can be highest on my friends list.

Any other high rollers on XS feel free to send me a friend request and we can exchange some cash

This post has been edited by taikwondoejoe: Aug 27 2006, 12:00 PM

justageezer

• Archived User
Post Your High Scores!
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2006, 04:40:00 AM »

Hi,
Not clear if this is online or offline scores? I've made it to 1,639,504 offline so far - tho it gets a bit dull when you've worked out how to beat the A.I. I'll probably keep it up till i've got the last 3 achievements - boy, do I need those points!
Cheers,
Paul

taikwondoejoe

• Archived User
Post Your High Scores!
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2006, 12:20:00 PM »

My single player is really low cause I let my friends play, but I guess it doesn't matter what bankroll it is

justageezer

• Archived User
Post Your High Scores!
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2006, 03:12:00 PM »

Know what you mean - manys the time I've wanted a 'sign me and out change to casual mode as one of my mates wants a go and I don't want him losing my game / winning my game / upsetting everyone online in my name' button!

gcskate27

• Archived User
Post Your High Scores!
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2006, 04:00:00 PM »

my bankrolls not too huge (aorund 270,000) but i had a really great time last night and felt id share the story...

i went into this one random room that was a 2/4 5050buy in game... there were only two people in the room and they were obviously friends , as they were talking the whole time... i was annoying them with constant bets of $12, folding when and where i should and winning huge pots off of them by playing quality hands and hitting the 'long shots' like 34s...

i took basically thier entire bankrolls... hilarious to listen to them complain and laugh at what a loser i was($12 and folding) as i took all of their money... laugh.gif

twistedsymphony

• Archived User
Post Your High Scores!
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2006, 05:58:00 PM »

knowing how to test the waters and fold when you don't have anything, testing your opponent when you do is what hold'em is all about.

Of course I suck at it. tongue.gif though after playing this game for a while I'm getting much better... I can't wait till my friends hold another poker night, usually I loose but I have a feeling I'll be walking away with the winnings next time. biggrin.gif

clerks37

• Archived User
Post Your High Scores!
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2006, 09:41:00 PM »

4.8 mil

pr0j3ct

• Archived User
Post Your High Scores!
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2006, 05:53:00 AM »

3.6mil

xboxSlayer

• Archived User
Post Your High Scores!
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2006, 09:10:00 AM »

I'm at $600,000 right now. Damn I just can't seem to make a mil.