xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Doax2?  (Read 90 times)

Heet

• Archived User
Doax2?
« on: February 02, 2006, 01:45:00 AM »

I just read it at www.kotaku.com

Hadn't seen any posts about it.  Hey Cypher and Mirage!  Where you at!

Foe-hammer

• Archived User
Doax2?
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2006, 02:24:00 AM »

While good looking women are nice to look at no matter in what form of media, i have often wondered why team ninja would waste their time with a title like this.

Heet

• Archived User
Doax2?
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2006, 03:13:00 AM »

Ya i agree but if it was a good volleyball game and not more of a shopping mall game then Id get it.  I have to admit that I played with the dds files more than I played the game.  

I like the idea of the game though.  You buy chicks gifts and they suddenly like you.  The best lookin women hold out for the more expensive gifts and more of them.  Im sure a bunch of 10yr olds are one step ahead.  wink.gif

*oh and they waste their time on it because T&A sells.  (i know you know that of course)

KAGE360

• Archived User
Doax2?
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2006, 07:12:00 AM »

as stupid as this may sound but i actually liked the volleyball gameplay and played it a lot.  i didnt really spend any time buying outfits and gifts.  i got what i needed to get the partner i wanted while wearing the best looking outfit i could afford.  i had a lot of fun with the gameplay, i havent really played many volleyball games because didnt care for the flow or feel of the game.  cant wait to see what they do with this one since itigaki already confirmed that volleyball wont be the only sport in the game, can someone say mud wrestling?.   love.gif   laugh.gif  jester.gif

Deftech

• Archived User
Doax2?
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2006, 10:06:00 AM »

I didnt play the volleyball part, I couldnt get a real woman at the time and inflatable dolls were sold out all over the net, so I sat at the poolside and manipulated the camera in any way possible as to get the best crack shots on Ayane, LeiFang and Hitomi.

I didnt have more than 2 outfits per girl, the pool jumping thing didnt give much $$  laugh.gif

On that note....I look forward to part 2.

KAGE360

• Archived User
Doax2?
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2006, 10:37:00 AM »

QUOTE(Deftech @ Feb 2 2006, 12:13 PM) View Post

I didnt play the volleyball part, I couldnt get a real woman at the time and inflatable dolls were sold out all over the net, so I sat at the poolside and manipulated the camera in any way possible as to get the best crack shots on Ayane, LeiFang and Hitomi.

I didnt have more than 2 outfits per girl, the pool jumping thing didnt give much $$  laugh.gif

On that note....I look forward to part 2.

laugh.gif