xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Please Help Me Update Dash Launch To 1.0  (Read 214 times)

Faluke

• Archived User
Please Help Me Update Dash Launch To 1.0
« on: August 16, 2010, 10:38:00 AM »

I have a Jasper 256 running freeboot and xellous. I would like to update dash launch to the new 1.0 so I can use the internal MU. The steps explained in readme talk about buidling with freeboot and I'm a bit confused. Can someone point me in the right direction?

I just want to update to dashlaunch 1.0 and I have no dumps or anything else yet.

I have no MS HD on the console. I have external HD that I want to run all homebrew and dashboards from. I want to boot straight to freestyle dash 2.0.

This post has been edited by Faluke: Aug 16 2010, 05:39 PM

Aldanga

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2010, 11:06:00 AM »

DashLaunch is included in freeBOOT 0.032. All you need to do is change the Jasper patch file when compiling freeBOOT. If you're using freeBOOT Toolbox, you just need to select "Custom Image" (or whatever it's called) and copy the Jasper patch into the correct directory.

Faluke

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2010, 11:33:00 AM »

okay I did that and reflashed. How do I tell if I have 1.0 now? It didn't reformat my internal MU.

Aldanga

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2020, 04:31:00 PM »

It won't reformat it. As long as you put the correct patch in the folder, you're golden. Go ahead and format the MU. You should be able to begin using it.