xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Jungle Flasher And Dsdbfixer Problem  (Read 61 times)

steplay29

• Archived User
Jungle Flasher And Dsdbfixer Problem
« on: March 08, 2009, 05:26:00 PM »

hi guys,

need a bit of help here if poss.trying to upgrade my liteon from 1.5 to 1.51 but when i run my dummy bin through jungle flasher it says it is missing some information.i then entered the info manually ie:drive serial pcb serial and the rest.jungle flasher then accepts it,but to be safe i check dummy bin now fixed with dsdbfixer and it gives an error that drive serial is incorrect.

i followed jungle flasher instructions to a tee entered drive serial(17 characters) followed by 3 spaces.anyone able to help as to what data i am missing from drive serial.

ToBbErT

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2009, 04:07:00 AM »

You dont have to modify anything in jungleflasher.Just take your dummy.bin load the file in DSDfixer.Then choose anylize and the program starts.Below you will see what is missing in the drive serial.Its all marked with red text.So for example if your OPT serial and PCB serial is red you will need to open up your drive and read teh serials on the labels found inside the drive.Then type the serials in DSDFixer be sure to take your time and fill in the correct serials.Once you have filled in everything correct save your new dummy.bin.DSDFixer should say its all ok now and its showin no more red but green txt.Once you come this far you will only have to load teh fixed dummy.bin in jungleflasher and spoof it with the new ixtreme.Use the tutorial on the start screen on jungleflash for further instructions.

This post has been edited by ToBbErT: Mar 9 2009, 11:09 AM

steplay29

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2009, 11:47:00 AM »

opened my 360 again and read the serial number from the drive but dsdbfixer only allows me to enter 16 digits while my serial has 17.i got the message wrong dvd sn data and inconsistent dvd sn.the only 2 bits that are red are:

FIND IDENTIFY and FIND DVD SERIAL DATA

any idea on how to fix?

ToBbErT

• Archived User

flash360

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2009, 08:48:00 AM »

Use your original dummy and fix it with dsdfixer. If you use the aplet in jungleflasher itsself it will reverse your drive serial in the identify tab eg b0 a0 would become 0b 0a blink.gif  Podger says its not important as this info is not used but then again the drive serial isnt used either  huh.gif  so whats the point of an app that fixes one useless bit of info but screws up another laugh.gif

joliverio

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2009, 11:14:00 AM »

QUOTE(flash360 @ Mar 12 2009, 11:24 PM) View Post

Use your original dummy and fix it with dsdfixer. If you use the aplet in jungleflasher itsself it will reverse your drive serial in the identify tab eg b0 a0 would become 0b 0a blink.gif  Podger says its not important as this info is not used but then again the drive serial isnt used either  huh.gif  so whats the point of an app that fixes one useless bit of info but screws up another laugh.gif

So the conclusion is: so far, only DSBFixer can make or check your Dummy with "right and complete serial info"?? If my Dummy shows "perfect" with DSBFixer means that I have the complete serial?