xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Ffxi Dat Mods  (Read 226 times)

reorosts

• Archived User
Ffxi Dat Mods
« on: July 23, 2006, 04:19:00 PM »

So, i have the hard drive reader and the xplorer 360 software.  I was looking through the hard drive and i cannot find the FFXI install files.  Are these files hidden?  Does anyone know where they are?  Anyways, simple question, any input is appreciated.

dutch nelson

• Archived User
Ffxi Dat Mods
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2006, 12:27:00 PM »

They're not gonna be named final fantasy i guess.

i think the're gonna be called Na0094478N097US or something...

And you can't mod the content....

WAIT!!! don't reply yet,

Let me say this first:

Why you can't mod the content?
BECAUSE IT's SIGNEDDD ARRRHRHHHGG

PedrosPad

• Archived User
Ffxi Dat Mods
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2006, 06:11:00 AM »

QUOTE(reorosts @ Jul 23 2006, 11:19 PM) View Post

So, i have the hard drive reader and the xplorer 360 software.  I was looking through the hard drive and i cannot find the FFXI install files.  Are these files hidden?  Does anyone know where they are?  Anyways, simple question, any input is appreciated.

I've never played with the FFXI disk, but I'd heard the FFXI installation to the HDD takes ages (hours? unsure.gif ).  Is anyone able to verify this?

Jace_100

• Archived User
Ffxi Dat Mods
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2006, 11:47:00 AM »

Pedrospad:

Yes, it took me 3 hours before I could play the game.  That is because the disc itself only has the Playonline veiwer on it and some key FF11 files.  Everything else is downloaded from the Square servers and unpacked then installed.

PedrosPad

• Archived User
Ffxi Dat Mods
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2006, 02:26:00 PM »

QUOTE(Jace_100 @ Jul 31 2006, 06:47 PM) View Post

Pedrospad:

Yes, it took me 3 hours before I could play the game.  That is because the disc itself only has the Playonline veiwer on it and some key FF11 files.  Everything else is downloaded from the Square servers and unpacked then installed.

Ah!  Thx.  That explains it.  I was unaware of the download portion of the installation.