xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: I Just Joined The Ranks, Bought My First 360.  (Read 230 times)

f5000sl

• Archived User
I Just Joined The Ranks, Bought My First 360.
« on: November 21, 2007, 11:09:00 PM »

I just joined the ranks, bought my first 360 and now I have a questions about aftermarket Warranties.

Best Buy warranties to be specific.  (Sorry, I has a huge migraine during checkout, so I forgot to ask this question to BB.)

I bought the $60 Replacement Plan for the 360 for 2yr coverage, my question is can it only be used once, or does it stay with you for the full two years despite multi unit failures. (or the possibility of)  

I searched and found a few people talking about something similar, but no one had a definite YES or No to this question as far as using a Best Buy Replacement plan.

I am mostly concerned because I was unable to locate a Pro 360 with a higher lot that 735 and the
Anandtech article clearly ID's that this system with both free games should be 738 or greater to ensure finding a Falcon.

Also, it's been reported that Falcon Mobo 360's are using a lower rate pwr scr, so I was noticing that my 360 box states 204w along with other unit measurements on the box label containing the Lot # and Team:.

So it got me thinking, wouldn't this read 175w if it was the newer MoBo?