xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Jedi Academy  (Read 178 times)

Snowfire

• Archived User
Jedi Academy
« on: August 05, 2004, 02:50:00 PM »

Just last night, me and a two other of guys played Jedi Academy multiplayer: system link.  It was cool.  There is one game type that you are allowed to play only in system link and not in split screen.  It's called Seige.  The object of the game is to complete all of your objectives before the other team does.  You can choose to be either an imperial or a rebel.  Not only can you choose that, but you can also choose if you want to be either a rebel scout, assaulter, demo expert, jedi, ect.  It's real cool.  And the best part is that the arena is HUGE.  You can go to sooo many places.If you are an imperial in the Hoth attack level, then you can climb inside of an AT-ST and blast the other team into submission.

Anyway, if your objective is to break through the enemy walls so that your team can advance, then the enemies objective is to stop you from breaking through until the time runs out.  If your the enemy, then you have many bunkers, weapons, machine     nests, swoop bikes, and         es at your disposal.  You can even lay out trip mines so that the your opponent would have a much harder time completing his objectives.

So if anyone wants to play Jedi Academy online, then I'll see you tonight in the Jedi Academy room.

{{superman}}

• Archived User
Jedi Academy
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2004, 04:39:00 PM »

Me, Riao and Kain were playing last night, Snowfire.  I didn't see you there.  You couldn't have been there because it was me, Riao and Kain the whole time.  As for tonight, you can come if you want, but we're not your friends.  I'm not being mean, its just that we don't know you and you could be some trouble maker and tell everyone that we are your friends and then you'd get us in trouble.  Sorry to burst your bubble, nothing personal.

manatarms25

• Archived User
Jedi Academy
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2004, 05:57:00 PM »

Real nice superman,  Are you doing something wrong you are worried about ? "you'd get us in trouble" either way sounds like you are a real nice guy hope you and your "friends" have fun playing tonight

Snowfire you up for a game tonight? I will be on in a few hours! dont worry I won't slam you like some ignorant people

Snowfire

• Archived User
Jedi Academy
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2004, 06:05:00 PM »

grr.gif

P.S.  If you want to play Jedi Academy, then come tonight at 2000(8 o'clock pm) central time.

EDITED:  Oh, and {{superman}}.  Do I need to remind you that Jedi Academy is MY GAME and not yours?  Also, that means that I have the power to take it away from you.  So, reconsider your words.

{{superman}}

• Archived User
Jedi Academy
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2004, 09:23:00 PM »

Snowfire you play on my damn Xbox, on my X-link account and last night I let you play after you cry to your mommy about letting you play and then all of a sudden those are your friends, they never heard of you.  They don't know you exist, so stop lying stop stalking, stop crying and as far as I'm concerned, I was a member of Kai and Xbox-Scene long befor you were.  You just wanted to be like me so you followed me.  Plus, you don't know anything about modding, so what are you doing here.  Check our profiles, I've been around all this long before you have, you're just a poser who goes into my post and flames me for no good reason.  I never did anything to you.  So step off pizza face.

Snowfire

• Archived User
Jedi Academy
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2004, 05:57:00 PM »

{{superfag}} you idiot!!!  It's not even your X-Box.  This is the final straw!!!  You are no longer allowed to play Halo or Jedi Academy for a week!!!  And if I find another post that's trash talking me, then I'll double it!!  Oh, and by the way, if you think that you're smarter than me than reconsider because I've always gotten better grades than you ever will.