xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Anyone Need Any Help?  (Read 527 times)

ThE MaSTeR 3

• Archived User
Anyone Need Any Help?
« on: June 29, 2004, 08:32:00 AM »

I know everything!

DraKe2K

• Archived User
Anyone Need Any Help?
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2004, 12:29:00 PM »

hey, i got the warthog off of your page, and it isn't working right for me. Everytime it's about to be loaded, the game locks up ( i have one in my garage and it locks when the door opens) I put the files in the img correctly, deleting the old bfinject files, and I fixed the handling, default, and carcols also. Is there anything I'm missing?

bbse21

• Archived User
Anyone Need Any Help?
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2004, 12:37:00 PM »

I have the same problem. The loading screen gets about an inch and a half from finishing and locks up. the only difference is i'm using the lambo from your site. I think it has something to do with the default ide or dat because when I use the originals, the game loads but the lambo scraps the ground...? iamwithstupid.gif

DraKe2K

• Archived User
Anyone Need Any Help?
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2004, 12:50:00 PM »

well, i'm getting past the loading screen, i'm just having trouble getting the car to appear without locking up the game. I also would like ot know how to get the damn thunder dome to work XD

ThE MaSTeR 3

• Archived User
Anyone Need Any Help?
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2004, 01:28:00 PM »

ok guys do this..

restore all the files you have edited (defualt.ide,handling ect..)

Then make sure you delete the GTA_VC.CAP.Final file. (make sure 2 refresh)

Now once you get the desired car working in the game. Then you can try and add the defualt.ide line(just copy and paste)

All files on my site work there the exact same files I have in my game right now.

EDIT: Once I get this debug bios working I can take screen captures of my vice city. So expect the screenshots page on my site to get filled up.

This post has been edited by ThE MaSTeR 3: Jun 29 2004, 08:35 PM

bbse21

• Archived User
Anyone Need Any Help?
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2004, 01:59:00 PM »

i was already working on that and i found my problem.  I used a different car then the one used in the edited file... i used the sentinel instead of the infernus.  well i copied and pasted a little too much.  In the car id's I had two 141's instead of a 135 and 141.  I would suggest that you check that... default.ide as you can see below.

cars
# Id,   Model name,    Txd name,   Type    HandlingId   Game name,    Anims   Class      Frq   Lvl   Comprules
#                                             
# cars have two extra fields wheelmodelId and wheel scale
# planes have one extra field model id of low level of detail
141,    sentinel,    sentinel,    car,    SENTINEL,    SENTINL,       null,   richfamily,    10,    7,   0,      254, 0.7
136,    rio,       rio,       boat,   RIO,      RIO,          null,   leisureboat,10,   7,   0
137,    firetruk,    firetruk,    car,    FIRETRUK,    FIRETRK,       null,   ignore,      10,   7,   0,      255, 1.0
138,    trash,      trash,       car,    TRASH,       TRASHM,          null,   big,       10,   7,   0,      255, 1.06
139,    stretch,   stretch,    car,    STRETCH,    STRETCH,       null,   ignore,    10,   7,   0,      251, 0.75
140,    manana,    manana,    car,    MANANA,    MANANA,       null,   poorfamily,   10,    7,   0,      256,  0.7
141,    infernus,    infernus,    car,    INFERNUS,    INFERNS,       null,   executive,    7,    6,   0,      249,  0.75

have to watch those typos beerchug.gif

DraKe2K

• Archived User
Anyone Need Any Help?
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2004, 02:15:00 PM »

yeah, I fixed mine also, probably just a typo somewhere! Now I need to know how to add buildings like the thunder dome, and the world trade center mod XD Help!

DraKe2K

• Archived User
Anyone Need Any Help?
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2004, 02:16:00 PM »

double post XD

This post has been edited by DraKe2K: Jun 29 2004, 09:17 PM

ThE MaSTeR 3

• Archived User
Anyone Need Any Help?
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2004, 02:24:00 PM »

XLR added!!

Pequeno Midgetov

• Archived User
Anyone Need Any Help?
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2004, 07:36:00 PM »

I need help editting the main.scm file.  HELP

dizturbd

• Archived User
Anyone Need Any Help?
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2004, 09:53:00 AM »

XLR doesn't work.  I drove around for about 20 mins and never saw it.  I haven't edited the ide or cfg files, yet.  I had it working before.  Maybe I just need to compress the textures myself and try it.

Lord Helmet

• Archived User
Anyone Need Any Help?
« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2004, 07:19:00 PM »

I cannot get the "generic," and "intro" TXD's to open with any of the TXD editors out there, including TXD workshop ver 3.1
This is only a problem for me with the Xbox version of the file. I can open the PC version just fine. Anyone else have this problem?
Thanks.

This post has been edited by Lord Helmet: Jul 1 2004, 02:20 AM

ThE MaSTeR 3

• Archived User
Anyone Need Any Help?
« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2004, 04:44:00 AM »

QUOTE (dizturbd @ Jun 30 2004, 02:46 PM)
XLR doesn't work.  I drove around for about 20 mins and never saw it. 

well that confirms it! I'm not updating the car downloads anymore. I'm tired of people saying the cars dont work! Im the master! Of course they work!!

There the same files I use in my game! The car it replaces isnt that common or your in the wrong area of town. If anything You dont work!!

I'm done adding cars to the downloads page it seems pointless if half the people cant even figure out how 2 add them to there game Even though I did half the work for them. I'll still update the site if someone makes another tutorial or something..

Blasterjumper

• Archived User
Anyone Need Any Help?
« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2004, 06:21:00 AM »

Master,
         I am new to this GTA hacking, but i have hacked halo before.  I think i understand how to replace and edit all the files and stuff, but my question is does GTA have to be on your hard drive to mod it or can it be done like halo is from the cache files?

Lord Helmet

• Archived User
Anyone Need Any Help?
« Reply #14 on: July 01, 2004, 08:17:00 AM »

QUOTE (Blasterjumper @ Jul 1 2004, 10:14 AM)
Master,
         I am new to this GTA hacking

rotfl.gif
This just sounds wrong.
Pages: [1] 2