xbox-scene.com archived forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

xbox-scene.com forum restored.  registration disabled.  thanks to xboxexpert for the db dump and netham45 for cleaning it up!

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Some Games Not Showing Up In Freestyle.  (Read 394 times)

QuadraTokn

Some Games Not Showing Up In Freestyle.
« on: January 09, 2013, 01:06:39 PM »

Anyone figure out the Red Dead Redemption / Red Dead Redemption Undead Nightmare  problem?

My problem is, while the 2 games both show up as 2 separate games, they are both named "Red Dead Redemption". They dont always load in the same order, so I dont know which one to click on.

Unimatrix47

« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2011, 10:06:51 AM »

Like the topic says, I have some games that I backup with latest Freestyle Dash and then even after I do manual scan they wont show up in the xbox360games folder.  I can go in and start the games by using File Manager and selectin g the default.xex for that game but it WILL NOT show up in the xbox360games folder.  So far its only 2 games.  
Also these same games work fine on my other JTAG.  So what the heck?

Scrufdog

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2011, 09:16:25 PM »

as long as your paths are correct...

I've sometimes seen Full games get dropped in the arcade menu, and the other way around. Double check all the game lists (arcade, 360, emu, etc...) and make sure they arent there. If they are FSD has a move option, I believe under the Options menu (Y button)

trent666

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2011, 07:12:27 PM »

mine show up as homebrew if the xex has been edited by gamehack

Haygar

« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2011, 03:18:46 PM »

I've got a tricky one. I can't get Dirt 2 to show up in fsd2 (in anything) but it will in fsd v1.20 and XexMenu. Running freeboot 13599 and dashlaunch 2.23b.

I've rescanned and all my games get added except this one, no biggy but it's got me foxed. If I put the usb drive onto another box with the same setup it shows up?!

Also, does anyone else have both red dead redemption and undead nightmare showing as two entries of RDR?

Tattoozit

« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2011, 11:13:23 PM »

Also, does anyone else have both red dead redemption and undead nightmare showing as two entries of RDR?

+1 ive got this problem too, and haven't been able to sort it out.  any luck...?

Gazc0igne

« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2011, 04:12:00 AM »

try clearing your db in FSD settings worked for me

also check that you are not viewing favourites on the 360 games screen, it will hide any games not set to favourite.

Tattoozit

« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2011, 10:19:13 AM »

try clearing your db in FSD settings worked for me

also check that you are not viewing favourites on the 360 games screen, it will hide any games not set to favourite.

I'll give that a shot.  thanks....

FrostyWolf

« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2011, 02:33:28 PM »

I've got a tricky one. I can't get Dirt 2 to show up in fsd2 (in anything) but it will in fsd v1.20 and XexMenu. Running freeboot 13599 and dashlaunch 2.23b.

I've rescanned and all my games get added except this one, no biggy but it's got me foxed. If I put the usb drive onto another box with the same setup it shows up?!

1) Make sure your scan settings are set deep enough.

2) I would switch to just red dead redemption with the undead nightmare DLC.

rober60

« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2011, 12:38:47 AM »

I tally several games that I voice with last Freestyle Sprint and then justified after I do manual ikon they custom pretence up in the xbox360games folder. I can go in and commencement the games by using Line Administrator and selectin g the failure.xex for that courageous but it Testament NOT show up in the xbox360games folder. So far its exclusive 2 games.

Xbox360Ali

« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2011, 07:45:53 AM »

I tally several games that I voice with last Freestyle Sprint and then justified after I do manual ikon they custom pretence up in the xbox360games folder. I can go in and commencement the games by using Line Administrator and selectin g the failure.xex for that courageous but it Testament NOT show up in the xbox360games folder. So far its exclusive 2 games.

Hello

I am new on the forum so i add this here because i don�t know how to post new title

I have a question?
How do i add freestyle fsd2.0rc2.1 on game library just like xexmenu?

Edited by Xbox360Ali, 02 October 2011 - 03:47 PM.

Haygar

« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2011, 05:07:55 AM »

There isn't a 'live' version of freestyle like xexmenu afaik. You want dashlaunch and set your .ini to load freestyle by default.

As for my problem that i was having, I had to completely delete my freestyle folder,copy a fresh install and rescan everything. Now all the games show up. Deleting fsd2data.db and/or fsd2settings.db did not help.

Edited by Haygar, 04 October 2011 - 01:10 PM.

highonxbox

« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2011, 09:58:09 AM »

There's a folder inside of the freestyle dash home folder that contains all your data. You don't have to delete the entire freestyle dash folder, just this data folder.

Next re setup all your paths and rescan. I usually set my scan depth to 7. That should bring up all your games that you can't currently see.

onekelly

« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2011, 10:25:02 PM »

i am also having the same issue, but i a did set my path to 10 deep (or last one) and still will not show games from usb drive when they did before (using Freestyle-Dash-2.0-RC-2.1). They are not in homebrew and i have reset settings with no luck. Also i am not using god format but have used in past have used xbox backup creator and now using exiso.2.7 for the latest games. (i should say 2 games still show up UFC2010 and homeland), the rest do not and all games show up in xexmenu1.1.

I also deleted all files in the 'data' folder with no luck either.

any ideas?

ravendrow

« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2011, 10:41:42 PM »

try re installing FSD and you shouldn't have to set your scan path so deep try bringing it back to like 2 or 3

you could also try deleting all your game paths and re setting them up

Edited by ravendrow, 28 October 2011 - 06:42 AM.

Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.141 seconds with 15 queries.